By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Tango Gameworks Game

Best Tango Gameworks Game

The Evil Within 76 20.11%

The Evil Within 2 96 25.40%

Ghostwire: Tokyo 49 12.96%

Hi-Fi Rush 157 41.53%

Total:378

Despite only releasing a handful of games, Tango Softworks released some great quality titles. Which one was your favorite? 

Around the Network

Ghostwire was my favorite of theirs.

I think you mean Tango Gameworks. Hi-Fi Rush was by far my favorite though followed by the first Evil Within.

I’m planning on picking up Ghostwire here as that’s the only game of theirs that I didn’t get to play yet.

Evil Within 1, it filled that Resident Evil itch that Capcom got away from before re-finding themselves with RE 7.

G2ThaUNiT said:

I think you mean Tango Gameworks. Hi-Fi Rush was by far my favorite though followed by the first Evil Within.

I’m planning on picking up Ghostwire here as that’s the only game of theirs that I didn’t get to play yet.

Yes, Sorry about that. Apparently, I was too busy trying to make sure I put the hyphen in Hi-Fi that I messed up the name of the company. xD 

Around the Network

Evil Within 2 for me, one of my favorite horror games of all time. Fantastic story!

They'd still be releasing games if Microsoft wasn't so stupid. This is actually worse than how they handled Rare. -_-

It's actually hard to pick a favorite. I enjoyed all these games and each IP is very different from one another. Might go with Evil Within 2..or Hi Fi Rush.

CaptainExplosion said:

They'd still be releasing games if Microsoft wasn't so stupid. This is actually worse than how they handled Rare. -_-

Or maybe you should blame the founder of Tango Games.

“I was very close to a rank and file employee”: Shinji Mikami Reveals the Real Reason Why He Quit Tango Gameworks Even After Resident Evil’s Success - IMDb

I think I'll try the evil within 2 as it's free on PS catalogue. Played the first and while impressive it didn't hook me. Hifi Rush looks fun. They certainly chose to put their future on niche games, in niche genres and they could have had a mega hit in the niche market with Ghost wire. I don't feel as sorry for them now as I did knowing how they fumbled what could have been with that game. All people wanted was a horror game with Japanese ancient legends in modern day and they chose to make a... whatever that game ended up being.