By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - X-Men '97 Premieres on March 20th

I'm cautiously optimistic after seeing the trailer. The X-Men animated series was a childhood staple and brings me a lot of nostalgia, so I really hope Disney doesn't screw this one up. Especially considering it picks up immediately after the original shows series finale.

I love the animation where it still looks like the original but clearly modernized. Thoughts on the trailer?

Poster released as well

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 15 February 2024

Around the Network

Now plz, Disney cowards, release this on VHS too
/s

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm cautiously optimistic after seeing the trailer. The X-Men animated series was a childhood staple and brings me a lot of nostalgia, so I really hope Disney doesn't screw this one up. Especially considering it picks up immediately after the original shows series finale.

I love the animation where it still looks like the original but clearly modernized. Thoughts on the trailer?

Poster released as well

Now I'm expecting Disney to release them on VHS

Used to see episodes from the original on TV a lot as a kid. I've kept meaning to watch the whole thing from the start but never get around to it.

I am so excited! This was my favorite show as a kid. It even got me into comics. I hope it lives up to this hype that I have for it!

Around the Network

Love those vhs tapes in the first post!!!!!

BiON!@ 

It got me into the cards, which got me into the comics, which led me to the life i live. However, I probably won't watch it. It's best left as a loveable memory, not something I get pissed off over because it doesn't conform to my narrow vision. 

Never watched much of the original but want to go back and check it out now. Really want Spider-man 97 next. Or Spectactular Spider-man. Neither is likely to happen sadly due to legal issues.

I vaguely remember this show. I recall the opening theme, certainly.

They should A.I upscale and retouch, the orginal as well.... probably wouldn't take long, and allow people to get into the old tv cartoons.

In fact, theres so many great old shows, that just need to be A.I upscaled and then put out for viewers.
The shows arnt at fault for being low res.