By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - X-Men '97 Premieres on March 20th

Mar1217 said:

Now plz, Disney cowards, release this on VHS too
/s

As cool as it would be I doubt they'll release it on a dead format. But more wishful thinking is that they'll release empty VHS boxes for fun. 

Unfortunately I believe blu-ray discs are wider than a actual VHS box so they can't put that in one if they wanted to release physical.

Was randomly thinking about the game TMNT Shredder's Revenge classic edition that housed the Switch case and extras in a VHS box which was really cool.

Maybe an artist out there can make fan arts out of them that anybody can print and fold into VHS boxes. 

OT: I'm excited for this X-Men '97 comeback. Relive my Saturday morning cartoons!

Around the Network

I'm still watching the original - on Season 3 right now.

Need to finish it before I start this - hopefully its as good but considering its Modern Disney/Marvel making it...I'll keep my expectations low as I jump into it.

Bruh, they nailed this trailer like it was a 90s commercial lol. I can't wait! Like someone said in the comments, "I'm waking up early on Saturdays with a bowl of cereal to stream each episode, its the only way to watch this."

Thoughts on the first 2 episodes? I personally thought they were great! Felt very much like the original show. A couple of nitpicks I wasn't too fond of, but I think they have a real winner here. 

Rogue's but isn't big enough. 0/10. Damn those woke Disney bastards.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

Rogue's but isn't big enough. 0/10. Damn those woke Disney bastards.

never forget what they took from us! 

Episode 5………what a gut punch!!!!!

This show has seriously surpassed ALL my expectations!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Episode 5………what a gut punch!!!!!

This show has seriously surpassed ALL my expectations!

I'm saving to watch it later tonight!

Growing up X-men was one of my all time favorites until Fox's movies ruined it for me, so I'm really glad they're making this comeback and its bringing back the old love I had for it all over again :D