By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted March

axumblade said:

February Releases (last chance to vote for these games)
A Little To The Left (PS), AeternoBlade II: Infinity (S|X, NS, PC),Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore, Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake, Dragon Quest Builders (PC), Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Foamstars, Granblue Fantasy: ReLink, Helldivers II, Islands of Insight, Jujutsu Kaisen Cursed Clash, Last Epoch, Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior, Madison, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Nightingale (PC), One Punch Man: World, Pacific Drive, Persona 3 Reload, PlateUp!, qomp2, Skull & Bones, Sons of the Forest, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster, Tomb Raider I-III Remastered, Ultros, Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice

We can't vote for these, right?

Around the Network
Machina said:
axumblade said:

February Releases (last chance to vote for these games)
A Little To The Left (PS), AeternoBlade II: Infinity (S|X, NS, PC),Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore, Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake, Dragon Quest Builders (PC), Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Foamstars, Granblue Fantasy: ReLink, Helldivers II, Islands of Insight, Jujutsu Kaisen Cursed Clash, Last Epoch, Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior, Madison, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Nightingale (PC), One Punch Man: World, Pacific Drive, Persona 3 Reload, PlateUp!, qomp2, Skull & Bones, Sons of the Forest, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster, Tomb Raider I-III Remastered, Ultros, Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice

Right! I swear I am just disorganized today. 😅

axumblade said:
Machina said:

Right! I swear I am just disorganized today. 😅

No worries, it happens! Glad I double checked.

Results are up. I'll make the chart look more appealing over the next couple of days but the data is there. I rearranged the list so the combined platform is at the top.

1. Princess Peach: Showtime! (NS)
2. Indiana Jones and the Full Circle (XB)
3. Rise of the Ronin (PS)
4. Judas (PS)
5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (NS)

Another Crab's Treasure, Ara: History Untold, Avowed, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Crazy Taxi, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, Fable, Indiana Jones and the Full Circle, Judas, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, No Rest for the Wicked, The Outer Worlds 2, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Penny's Big Breakaway, The Plucky Squire, Princess Peach: Showtime!, Rise of the Ronin, Senua's Saga: Hellblade, South of Midnight, Star Wars Outlaws, Stellar Blade, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, Unicorn Overlord, Visions of Mana

Ahh, my top two games both released in Feb.

1. Stellar Blade (PS5)
2. Metaphor ReFantazio (PS5)
3. Hades II (PS5)
4. Death Stranding 2 (PS5)
5. Judas (PS5)

Around the Network

1. Indiana Jones (XSX)
2. Freedom Planet 2 (XSX)
3. Avowed (XSX)
4. Star Wars Outlaws (XSX)
5. Dragon's Dogma 2 (PC)

1. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
2. Visions of Mana (PC)
3. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (XSX)
4. Stellar Blade (PS5)
5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (NS)

1. Hollow Knight: Silksong (XBS)
2. The Plucky Squire (XBS)
3. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (XBS)
4. Avowed (XBS)
5. Judas (XBS)

Also like:

Fable (XBS)
Replaced (XBS)
Hades II (NS)
Exodus (XBS)
No Rest for the Wicked (XBS)

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

1 - Homeworld 3 (PC)
2 - Control 2 (PC)