By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Palworld has sold over 5 million copies in just 3 days

haxxiy said:
JRPGfan said:

This proves Pokemon formula works..... when done by others as well.
Its time for Game Freak, to step up their game, they cant just keep skateing by, with low effort games anymore.
(If they do, eventually, someone will come by and eat a peice of the pie)

Well, more like the Ark formula. Though I wouldn't mind seeing more Pokémon-like elements being introduced.

Yeah it's basically Ark with a bit of Pokémon Legends Arceus thrown in.

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:

I wish it didn't have guns, it would have been a worthy Pokemon/Minecraft rival for younger audiences while also scratching that nostalgic Poké-itch.

haxxiy said:
Zippy6 said:

I wish it didn't have guns, it would have been a worthy Pokemon/Minecraft rival for younger audiences while also scratching that nostalgic Poké-itch.

I'd worry less about the guns and more about the ability to butcher your creatures with a meat cleaver to turn them into food.

Zippy6 said:
haxxiy said:

I'd worry less about the guns and more about the ability to butcher your creatures with a meat cleaver to turn them into food.

kazuyamishima said:

Cheque from MS might be significant to prevent to be released on PS consoles.

Doubt it. Craftopia is also not on PS and also nobody cares. I just think the PocketPair devs are mainly PC devs that use tools to bring it to Xbox and have no experience with other consoles. That is just it. If Palworld keeps being so successful the incentives will increase to bring it to other platforms.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

This game is going places.

Damn 4 mil in 3 days.

Twitter and news.
Now it seems people sincerely expect Nintendo to sue this game.

But didn't they all expect this game to kill Pokémon until a few days ago?

Apparently, there is a lot of people that has dreamed of Pokémon with guns for a long time xD

It is bad that I call this game fortnite crap?

BiON!@