By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards Thread (2023)

Holy crap Moon Studios' new game looks awesome

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:
Dulfite said:

2024, if Nintendo's next console comes out, is sure to have a ton of games none of us even know about yet (not just first party Nintendo games, but any kind of exclusive/timed exclusive second/third party games as well).

If Switch 2 (or whatever it is called) doesn't come out, then I'm sure the year will have other announcements. 2023 was absolutely loaded, though.

I agree if Nintendo's next system comes out they will have obviously have some unnanounced titles for it, but considering it probably won't be in the first half of the year it probably won't be more than 1-2 really big ones. Anyways it could turn out a great year, but it's probably one of the most empty years in recent memory when it comes to pre-announced titles.

Yep. Setting aside a possible new Switch announcement, I'm mostly down to Paper Mario and Falcom RPGs.

Never though I'd see a new Mana game, with a budget.

mZuzek said:

Holy crap Moon Studios' new game looks awesome

It really did!

Hiku said:

Never though I'd see a new Mana game, with a budget.

It was so good looking that I briefly thought it was Dragon Quest 12 at first. Glad this series is getting some attention!

Around the Network

The new Mana game looks intriguing.

The Mana game looks great, hopefully it's coming to the next Nintendo console as well.

A Blade Game? Ahhh. I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. I guess Microsoft are going to have their own Marvel exclusives, perhaps?

If the Game of The Year 2023 isn't Super Mario Bros. Wonder or Tears of The Kingdom, then I'll riot. *readies tank made with Zonai devices* You better believe I'll riot.

CaptainExplosion said:

If the Game of The Year 2023 isn't Super Mario Bros. Wonder or Tears of The Kingdom, then I'll riot. *readies tank made with Zonai devices* You better believe I'll riot.

It won't be. It'll be a deserved winner.