By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Princess Peach: Showtime launches on Switch 22nd of March 2024

Let me download the demo !

Around the Network

Played through the demo. It seems ok I guess.

Played the demo.

Seems like the game version of a chocolate sundae with extra whipped cream; not much in the way of substance, but enjoyable. Bright colourful graphics, cheerful music, effective controls, simple but polished gameplay.

If you're looking for a deep or challenging experience you're not gonna get it here, but if you just wanna play something chill and charming, or if you have kids who are new to gaming, this looks like just the thing.

zorg1000 said:

I personally think Good-Feel, it will be 5 years since Crafted World released and I doubt the Japan exclusive Otogi game is the only thing they’ve been working on since then as they have always released a couple small things between bigger releases.

Good-Feel has worked on Wario Land: Shake It, Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Yoshi’s Woolly/Crafted World so this seems right up their ally.

I was right about Good-Feel

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Feels like the game where I'll have to wait for a lull in my schedule.

Around the Network

Wow so many games coming out. Princess Peach and now am playing Fallout feel overwhelmed at the moment.

BiON!@