By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread

The classic Jimmy G experience.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

The classic Jimmy G experience.

They should have gone for it on 4th down but yeah 6 picks already this season.

The biggest upset today was obviously the Cardinals beating the Cowboys.

On one hand, the Cowboys were down 3 starting OL, including Zack Martin - the best RG in the game. And they're still reeling emotionally from losing Diggs for the year.

On the other hand... the Cardinals? ...Really?

DET-GBDEN-CHIWAS-PHINE-DAL
ATL-JAX in LondonPIT-HOUCIN-TENARZ-SF
MIA-BUFLAR-INDMIN-CARKC-NYJ
BAL-CLETB-NOLV-LACSEA-NYG

When it comes to the NFC, everyone talks about Philly, San Francisco, and Dallas. Rightfully so.
But Detroit is coming, man!

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

When it comes to the NFC, everyone talks about Philly, San Francisco, and Dallas. Rightfully so.
But Detroit is coming, man!

Very uncool to see that the Lions won in Green Bay. This makes it very, very likely that Detroit will accomplish a sweep over the Packers this season and in turn makes it just as probable that they will win the division.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

The Lions are the third best team in the NFC behind the 49ers and Eagles. Also, would not be surprised if the Seahawks end up with a better record than the Cowboys when the season is over and be the highest seated wild card team in the NFC.

Puka Nacua has been the biggest steal from this years draft so far and is the offensive rookie of the year so far.

It's the 49ers and the Eagles.
That's it. That's the Top Tier when it comes to the NFC.
I don't want to hear anything about the Cowboys after tonight.

PAOerfulone said:

It's the 49ers and the Eagles.
That's it. That's the Top Tier when it comes to the NFC.
I don't want to hear anything about the Cowboys after tonight.

But the Cowboys did beat the Giants, Jets and Patriots in convincing fashion. These are all top shelf teams.

Anyway, I'll be rooting for the Packers. Their only chance to make the playoffs is beat all the mediocre and bad teams on their schedule, a group that the Raiders certainly belong to.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.