By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How Much Does VGChartz Generate in Revenue Monthly

I'm sure they are at least making 599 US Dollars

Around the Network
ice said:

Not enough to care about the site, apparently

ioi got offered 3 million for the site and he turned it down. Logically, if he refused to sell for that amount, the site must be generating hella money

A total of 0 unities of money.

Deyon said:
ice said:

ioi got offered 3 million for the site and he turned it down. Logically, if he refused to sell for that amount, the site must be generating hella money

When was that though? The site used to be a lot bigger than it currently is!

Deyon said:
ice said:

Classified, and those who know won't necessarily just break it down in an open topic. ;)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Deyon said:

3 million is insane it's not like the site get so much traffic. I honest'y don't believe it. the site is also a pain to use when using mobile.

zeldaring said:
Ka-pi96 said:

3 million is insane it's not like the site get so much traffic. I honest'y don't believe it. the site is also a pain to use when using mobile.

It actually still receives plenty of traffic, but it once saw much more. That offer is years old.

CGI-Quality said:
zeldaring said:

It actually still receives plenty of traffic, but it once saw much more. That offer is years old.

wow that's pretty crazy. when i look it up on worth of web it shows that it's worth 100k.

More than me

zeldaring said:
CGI-Quality said:

wow that's pretty crazy. when i look it up on worth of web it shows that it's worth 100k.

And that's likely not the whole story.