By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted August

1. Starfield (PC)
  2. Alan Wake 2 (PC)
  3. Fable (PC)
  4. God of War: Ragnarök (PC)
  5. Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NS)

The first three games might end up being Xbox depending on when I finish my PC upgrades. I've been waiting for AMD to release their new mid-range GPUs (7800 XT), but if they don't come out before Starfield I'm not sure if I will just spend the extra money on the 7900 XT as I've seen that up to $100 off.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

1. Persona 3 Reload (PS5)
2. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
3. Starfield (PC)
4. Baldur's Gate 3 (PS5)
5. Metaphor ReFantazio (PS5)

I love that list.

1. Starfield (XSX)
2. Armored Core VI (XB1)
3. Mortal Kombat 1 (XSX)
4. Avowed (XSX)
5. Persona 3 Reload (XB1)

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
2. Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NS)
3. Perso na 3 Reload (PS5)
4. Metaphor ReFantazio (PS5)
5.Spider-Man 2 (PS5)

1 - Homeworld 3 (PC)
2 - Control 2 (PC)
3 - Grand Theft Auto VI (PC)
4 - The Lords of the Fallen (PC)
5 - Forza Motorsport (PC)

Around the Network

1. Spider Man 2(PS5)
2. armored core 6 (PS5)
3. Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
4. Alan wake 2 (PS5)
5. Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty (PS5)

Already at the predictions of another month heh ... Welp my list hasn't changed since the Direct I think so it'll be fine ^^

1) Super Mario Wonder (NS)

2) Super Mario RPG (NS)

3) Detective Pikachu Returns (NS)

4) Sea of Stars (NS)

5) Baiten Kaitos I&II Remaster (NS)

Honorable mentions to

Metroid Prime 4, Suikoden I&II Remaster, The Plucky Squire, Star Ocean Second Story, Anonymous ;Code

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Mario RPG Remake (NS)
2. Mario Wonder (NS)
3. Starfield (Series X)
4. Metroid Prime 4 (NS)
5. Assassin's Creed Mirage (Series X)

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

1. Spider-Man 2 (PS)
2. Super Mario RPG Remake (NS)
3. Super Mario Wonder (NS)
4. Sea of Stars (NS)
5.Wario Ware: Move It (NS)

Games with release dates: Alan Wake 2, Disgaea 7, Lies of P, Persona 5 Tactica, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Silent Hope, Starfield, Star Ocean: The Second Story R,

Games with no release dates: Avowed, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS), Gunbrella (PC), Hades 2, Hauntii, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Hellskate, Judas, Jusant, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of Goddess, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), Mythforce, Nightingale (PC), Penny's Big Breakaway, Persona 3 Reload, Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, Rise of the Ronin (PS), Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, Sonic Superstars, South of Midnight, Star Wars: Outlaws, Still Wakes the Deep, The Plucky Squire (PC), Untitled Princess Peach Game

Right, need to figure out a new game for my list again.
1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
2. Hollow Knight Silksong (PS5)
3. Control 2 (PS5)
4. Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon (PS5)
5. Sword of the Sea (PS5)