By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hiku said:

A sitting congresswoman btw

😂 I wonder did she mean cloud seeding or does she think "they" have a button somewhere that says "deploy hurricane". 

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
Hiku said:

A sitting congresswoman btw

😂 I wonder did she mean cloud seeding or does she think "they" have a button somewhere that says "deploy hurricane". 

The latter.

Cloud seeding is tried under limited circumstances in the drought-prone western United States to induce rain, with very inconsistent results.

This tera-brain congresswoman is claiming HAARP is using a secret weapon based off Mexico’s Pacific coast to manufacture a storm that releases the combined total of the entire world’s energy production per hour, to sabotage the election. 

SanAndreasX said:
LegitHyperbole said:

The latter.

Cloud seeding is tried under limited circumstances in the drought-prone western United States to induce rain, with very inconsistent results.

This tera-brain congresswoman is claiming HAARP is using a secret weapon based off Mexico’s Pacific coast to manufacture a storm that releases the combined total of the entire world’s energy production per hour, to sabotage the election. 

I love it. Ya just got to laugh, there's no other way to get through the time line we are in. 

Just a reminder than Ron DeSantis (among many GOP leaders) is a fascist monster:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/desantis-threatens-tv-station-abortion-advert-b2624767.html

Can we get a China politics OT? I feel like it's going to become pertinent soon enough. 

Around the Network

Please may we get an East Asia Politics Official thread...

You're panicking too much, and I worry that an East Asia/China thread would just be "Omg China's about to invade Taiwan/WW3"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

China always does these flex exercises so this is nothing. If China wanted to invade Taiwan they would have done it already. The reason they have not has nothing to do with the military and more to do with messing up their revenue stream. The impact of invading Taiwan has way more reprocussions on China ability to do trade within the western nations than anything else. China GDP is just as dependant on trade with western nations and messing that up is a bigger concern with them than anything else. Now if they find a way to make deals where they do not have to depend on western nations, then we will see more tractions towards making a move for Taiwan.

While there are a lot of countries who would love for another country to take the US position, I am sure a lot of them isn't thinking China would be a better option.

Former KKK leader David Duke endorses Jill Stein, trashes Donald Trump - Newsweek

I wonder if he’s aware that Stein is supported by Trump as a spoiler candidate against Harris. 

China isn't invading Taiwan. They can easily occupy ROC Fujian and are building up their navy to be able to put a stranglehold on the island. That way China can easily force Taiwan to the bargaining table and extract whatever concessions with no need for an actual war.