By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox OpenCritic Prediction League - 2023 Edition

~Updated to Here~

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Age of Empires 2: 70
Goldeneye: 71
Minecraft Legends: 75
Forza Motorsport: 88
Redfall: 85
Starfield: 90
Ara: 73
Age of Empires 4: 83

Lowering Redfall to an 80

Okay, upping Redfall to an 84. 

Well, since the embargo still hasn't dropped I guess I can still change my Redfall prediction. Going to drop from 81 to 75.

Wow everybody was way off on Redfall

People are trying to predict more positive scores in general. Both Redfall and Minecraft Legends disappointed.
I'm lowering my Ara prediction to 78 and my Starfield prediction to 87.

Around the Network

Yikes, redfall is currently 65 on opencritic

Damn I really forgot to lower my redfall prediction, wanted to do that like a week ago. Can't believe how poor it turned out to be, what a shame. Over-estimated Minecraft legends and underestimated Hi-Fi, not doing too well lol

shikamaru317 said:

Well, since the embargo still hasn't dropped I guess I can still change my Redfall prediction. Going to drop from 81 to 75.

unfortunately there was 2 reviews that were accidently posted hours before embargo so we had to cut it a little early. They were pretty telling that this game has some issues lol so in fairness I can't honor this change, but join the club of us that didn't change it in time. I will add this to the OP just to make things clear, if reviews start coming out early (which seems to be happening more often) we have to cut it off asap. I'll also try to post when it happens in here in the future. 

One of the lowest Redfall predictions and still way too high :o

Lowering Starfield to an 88.