By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated 2023 Games

Which games are your most excited about over the next year? 

I'm not planning on making a poll for this thread because we know what would win by a pretty hefty margin. So I'm asking, which games are you most excited about. 

The game I'm most looking forward to is Spider-Man 2! The previous ones are some of my favorite games. The Wolverine is up there on my list as well but I prefer Spidey to Wolverine. 

Final Fantasy XVI looks better every time I see more, the better it looks to me. 

My next anticipated title is The Last Case of Benedict Fox because Lovecraftian Metroidvania sounds so appealing and it looks great as of right now. 

I'm also intrigued by The Plucky Squire, Redfall, and Starfield as possibilities for my Game of the Year next year but I need to see more of all of those games. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Which games are your most excited about over the next year? 

I'm not planning on making a poll for this thread because we know what would win by a pretty hefty margin. So I'm asking, which games are you most excited about. 

The game I'm most looking forward to is Spider-Man 2! The previous ones are some of my favorite games. The Wolverine is up there on my list as well but I prefer Spidey to Wolverine. 

Final Fantasy XVI looks better every time I see more, the better it looks to me. 

My next anticipated title is The Last Case of Benedict Fox because Lovecraftian Metroidvania sounds so appealing and it looks great as of right now. 

I'm also intrigued by The Plucky Squire, Redfall, and Starfield as possibilities for my Game of the Year next year but I need to see more of all of those games. 

Hope for Silent hill 2 remake to come up on 2023

Resident evil 4 looks great

Forspoken, ff16

Hope for spider-man 2 as well!

-I hate Nintendo-

Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty is my defacto #1 most anticipated thing, ever. Apart from that tho, Starfield because it's Bethesda's A team and they never miss. It's not gonna release next year, but I'd love to see some stuff on Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Legend of Zelda TotK, improve upon the shrines, weapon durability (let me repair weapons) and a few gripes I had with BotW. Could top OoT for me.

Hogwarts Legacy. Looks to be the Harry Potter game fans have been wanting. Has a lot of potential. Hopefully it can fulfill it.

RE4 Remake. A remake of one of the best games from the passed 2 decades.

That's the top single player at least. Multiplayer wise, I want to see TLoU Factions 2.

My most anticipated is Starfield with Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom at 2nd.

I can't really have a definitive list other games other than those 2 given we know so few games that are for sure, but Spider-Man 2 is definitely in there as well.

Around the Network

That's a good question.

First of all, Alan Wake II. The first game, back in 2012, was one of the best experiences I had at that time. One of my favorite games.

Then, Pragmata. Yeah, I'm not sure what this game is about, but the trailer was really impressive. I want to see more.

And Street Fighter 6. I love this franchise, but I was a bit disappointed with SF5. However, this one looks like it's on the right path.

Oh, also The Last of Us Part 1 for PC, if it's actually coming next year.

And Rain Code assuming the PC version comes at the same year of the Switch one.

I have quite several.

Persona 3 portable (PC, ps4, switch and Xbox)
Persona 4 golden (ps4, Xbox and switch)
Fire emblem engage (NS)
Disgaea 7 (ns, ps4/5)
Dead space (pc)
Like a dragon ishin (pc)
Digimon world next order (pc)
Kirby return to dream land deluxe (ns)
Octopath 2 (pc)
The legend of heroes trails to azure (pc)
The legend of heroes trails into reverie (pc)
Resident evil 4 (pc)
Legend of Zelda tears of the kingdom (ns)
Alan wake II (xbox)
Assassins creed mirage (pc)
Final fantasy VII rebirth (ps5)
Forza Motorsport (Xbox, Pc)
Freedom planet 2 (ns, ps4, Xbox)
Spider-Man 2 (ps5)
Mega man battle network legacy collection (pc)
Pikmin 4 (ns)
Starfield (pc)
Star Wars Jedi survivor (pc)
Street fighter vi (pc)
Tekken 8 (pc)
Suikoden 1 and 2 remaster (pc)
Super Bomberman r2 (pc)
Sword art online recollection (pc)
Wwe 2k23 (pc)

Fire Emblem Engage
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Final Fantasy XVI
Persona 3 Portable/Persona 4 Golden
Atomic Heart
Starfield
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
Dead Island 2
Diablo IV
Spiderman 2
Sea of Stars
Stellar Blade

Starfield's supposed to finally release next year, right? So that! Although I still have some major doubts about it, I'm not really a fan of Bethesda games. So any new games announced in the near future could easily change my most anticipated 2023 game.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a given.

Mega Man Battle Network I want to check out after checking out the C series.

Pikmin 4 is something I’m hoping keeps the 2023 window.

Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life will be such a classic throwback for me.