By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, apparently, Pokémon Scarlet/Violet is filled with glitches. Have you found any?

Tagged games:

Yeah, the game seems rough at this point. At least Cyberpunk 2077 had nice graphics at launch instead of looking like it was made in 2004.

Pokémon needs to be taken away from GameFreak, they aren't cutting it anymore. They simply don't have the size or expertise to handle that sort of game, that often.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Do not forget the Let's Go games and Arceus. Their output is unsustainable.

Oh yeah, Lets Go was remakes of the first gen though I thought Arceus was more of a spinoff (even though its made by Gamefreak)?

Either ways, they are pumping out games annually and its easy to tell its taking a toll on the quality lol

And outside of Pokémon, they also did Little Town Hero.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

haxxiy said:

Yeah, the game seems rough at this point. At least Cyberpunk 2077 had nice graphics at launch instead of looking like it was made in 2004.

Pokémon needs to be taken away from GameFreak, they aren't cutting it anymore. They simply don't have the size or expertise to handle that sort of game, that often.

They either need a bigger budget/team on GameFreak or have multiple different teams working on each Pokemon game/gen - kinda like how Call of Duty has multiple developers (Infinity Ward, Treyarch, etc)

Darwinianevolution said:

And outside of Pokémon, they also did Little Town Hero.

Yeah, and also they made Tembo the Badass Elephant lmao

In between all the Pokemon games at it as well during that time.

What are the odds Game Freak releases patches to fix these problems?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Pokemon is not a gaming franchise, it's a merchant and toy franchise

Games are just accessory to help them to sell their merchandise, the sooner you guys realize it the fast you're stop getting disappointed

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

Its possible since they did release patches for Sword/Shield: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/patch.shtml

Also with X/Y when it first came out and had a game breaking bug involving saving.

BasilZero said:
trunkswd said:

Its possible since they did release patches for Sword/Shield: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/patch.shtml

Also with X/Y when it first came out and had a game breaking bug involving saving.

I hope they fix the issues. Obviously the visuals aren't going to improve. But at this point I'll wait for some patches before buying it. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I'm gonna be dreading how they remake Gen 5.

Gen 5 imo is one of the best gens (minus the sequels - found them to be worse than the first pair of games).

Gonna be interesting how they implement it too since Gen 5 had two releases, will they combine the stories/plots or make an entirely new one (or just use the first game's story).

Ashadelo said:

quality entertainment here

To be absolutely honest, buggy games are an absolute blessing for the streaming industry.  

BasilZero said:

I'm gonna be dreading how they remake Gen 5.

Gen 5 imo is one of the best gens (minus the sequels - found them to be worse than the first pair of games).

Gonna be interesting how they implement it too since Gen 5 had two releases, will they combine the stories/plots or make an entirely new one (or just use the first game's story).

I'm absolutely expecting a hideous looking remake that loses the entire soul and essence of the originals, and the sequels will be ignored.