By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
G2ThaUNiT said:

Spoiler at your own discretion. 

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
At least it's coming to Gamepass day one

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Oh. Hopefully it’s a remaster then lol. Sarah Bond said I think at the business update that they were starting the BC program up again as they shut it down like a year ago. I’m sure Activision's extensive catalog of games will play a big part. 

Starting up the b/c program for more than Activision/Blizzard games? I hope so - because b/c was like the biggest reason why I got into Xbox gaming.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Spoiler!

Fantastic - will triple dip lol.

Spoiler!
Would like to see the FF Pixel remaster announced.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

derpysquirtle64 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Spoiler!

Meh

Yup game is a letdown. The writing gets really bad with any female character. For all the hype of the battle system. It's brain-dead simple. Elemental attacks don't even exist in a so-called RPG. SoP is a better game by far. Actual classes and elemental attacks with a better combat system.

Also speaking of good games. Playing Space Marine on 360. Game is great so far. A light mix of Gears of War and Dynasty Warriors. Fun as hell but THQ was stupid and released it 2 weeks before Gears 3.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

To be fair, this was one of the more creative titles. But yeah, Keighley cannot be that excited for everything, so he shows himself as fake, which devalues all his hype takes. SGF (and also Game Awards) would be better with much less of a Keighley presence. Open the show and make one or two announcements, but overall step a bit back and let the games speak for themselfes.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I "hate" Keighley because he's so fake and too much of a fanboy of specific persons/companies in this industry.

That's why I don't watch his shows and only the trailers afterwards.

If everyone who doesn't like him would do the same, he wouldn't do all the shows anymore and would see other people instead

But as long as people will only complain every single year but still watch him all the time, there will obviously nothing change because viewership is pretty good

So in the end it's rather the viewers fault and not his 😜

I think Xbox will be an A or B show. I mean, which other show will have big games for all major platforms 😄

crissindahouse said:

I think Xbox will be an A or B show. I mean, which other show will have big games for all major platforms 😄

I heard supposedly theres 6 more "big" titles from xbox comeing to playstation.
Ontop of the 4 Phil talked about way back when.

Also they are not the ones you expect to be multiplatform already (like doom, or elder scrolls).

It would be crazy if in their show they also mention "comeing to playstation", on a few of these games shown.

DroidKnight said:
Spoiler!
Would like to see the FF Pixel remaster announced.

I'm hoping for this.

I want to quint-dip on this since I already have it on Switch (finished completely), PS4, Steam and iOS lol.