By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
DroidKnight said:

...still in a holding pattern til I hear from Microsoft...

bumping

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Sounds like those at Xbox are surprised at how insane the rumors are lol. Really on them though to take their sweet time in addressing the rumors. Sure you don't expect them to respond to every single rumor that comes up, but this one you'd think would be big enough to address asap.

Yeah, I thought about that. Most rumours said, they are considering it. If they haven't decided, what can they say, like: "Indiana Jones may or may not come later to PS5. Please enjoy." That would be stupid. So they wait until they have made definitive decisions. Also, there might be a contract with third parties involved, that is currently under construction. They cannot say anything until the contract is finalized. So the only option for them is to say: wait for it...

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I feel like a lot (all?) of these insiders purposely spread and make up rumours just to get a reaction from people. Social media giving a voice to people who really should stay quiet like that worthless box of cunts Jez.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Depending on how things actually go, some Xbots on Twitter may end up looking like fucking galactic clowns, Lmfao.

Nate has also heard a different release window for Hi-Fi Rush, later in the year vs Q1 according to XboxEra

I'm finding all this very amusing now.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 February 2024

The company held an internal Tuesday townhall where Spencer told employees that there were no plans to stop making consoles, and that Xboxes would continue to be part of a strategy that involves multiple kinds of devices. Xbox did not immediately return a request for comment.

Well, it looks like either way someone's credibility is about to take a hit, Lmao.