By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:

Lmaoo.

This is so wild.

2nd title ever to reach 2m+ on Steam.

"Not designed to be played"

Around the Network

We’re gonna will Palworld to 3.2 million peak concurrent players!!!!!

G2ThaUNiT said:

It's breaking records on weekdays, it reached 2m on a fucking Wednesday.

I still think it's unlikely but...It's certainly not impossible anymore for it to beat PUBG.

Week ago that would have been an absolutely insane thing to say, Lol.

G2ThaUNiT said:

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Sea of Thieves once again in the Top 10 best seller list on Steam but I guess this game will never get an award for constant support

Palworld! Slayer of Fortnite!

DroidKnight said:

I'll wait for Palworld's official release before checking it out; and in the meantime, I still need a few more million people to purchase the game to work out all the bugs for me.

Yeah, the game just pissed me off big time.  Deleted it and reinstalled which seem to fix the hard crash issue.  Then while playing, I go to a new area and fall out of the map which then caused me to lose all my stuff in an area I cannot recover from.  I think I am done with the game for a while until more patches fix the patches and the issues with the game.

Apparently Xbox Most Played chart doesn't include early access? So Circana data may be the only thing we get.

Over 3 hours on average in a single day is insane though, it beat Fortnite, holy shit, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 January 2024

VersusEvil said:

This game wouldn’t be mentioned in here if it was multi platform, facts! 👀

It is multi-platform

But yeah, I guess not if it had multiple Console-platforms. Anyways, seems fair after Playstation had claimed Baldur's Gate as their "exclusive", which weirded me out as I already played it for a month (or years if you count early access) when it released on PS. At least Palworld is released parallel on PC and Xbox.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]