By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 3 27.27%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 8 72.73%

Total:11

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The previews for Redfall have increased my hype. MattyPlays enjoyed his time with the game. There are a couple of issues like performance issues and questionable AI. Hopefully those get fixed by launch or patched shortly after.

smroadkill15 said:

The previews for Redfall have increased my hype. MattyPlays enjoyed his time with the game. There are a couple of issues like performance issues and questionable AI. Hopefully those get fixed by launch or patched shortly after.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive previews but personally I hate vampire themed stuff so can't imagine it will be a good game for me. I think Skyrim is the only game with vampires in I've ever played and even in that the vampire quests and dungeons are the ones I'm least interested in.

Speaking of Skyrim finally finished my ~140 hour playthrough I started in November and can play something else. Maybe try Atomic Heart. I don't play video games enough.

DroidKnight said:

Oh yeah, I forgot that TT Games lost their exclusive Lego games license and now 2K can make them as well. Looks pretty fun. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
DroidKnight said:

Oh yeah, I forgot that TT Games lost their exclusive Lego games license and now 2K can make them as well. Looks pretty fun. 

They've already confirmed they have more Lego games in the works. This looks fun and I want to play it but not going to pay £50/£60 for it at launch.

Zippy6 said:
shikamaru317 said:

They've already confirmed they have more Lego games in the works. This looks fun and I want to play it but not going to pay £50/£60 for it at launch.

Same, it looks fun, but I never buy Lego games on launch. The WB ones at least drop in price pretty fast, so I'll wait on a sale or a Gamepass addition. 

Zippy6 said:

Speaking of Skyrim finally finished my ~140 hour playthrough I started in November and can play something else. Maybe try Atomic Heart. I don't play video games enough.

I'm in a similar boat, except for me it was Persona 5 Royal and ~160 hours started in October.  I've started Atomic Heart and Hi-Fi Rush and will probably focus on one of those.  Also picked up Merge & Blade and been working through that.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 March 2023