By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 38.24%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34

I really wish I could spend a lot more time and care on Fallout 4's vault building but I'm slowly starting to accept it's going to be way more effort than it's worth to make anything look half decent

I've given up on trying to make nice looking fencing on the bumpy ass ground.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Hmmmm, maybe I'll go back to Starfield after all. House Varuun and Andreja were among the more interesting parts of the game. 

God...Please don't shutdown your indie label next, EA.

Around the Network

Xbox/PC Hybrid - access to everything

BasilZero said:

Xbox/PC Hybrid - access to everything

Of 97-98 percent of every upcoming game, yeah.

There are many thousands of games not on PC or Xbox, and likely never will be outside of emulation (legally grey at best, illegal at worst). 

Nintendo is the biggest publisher that even if they eventually put games on PC, it will be a drip feed. And even then, I don't know even in that very different gaming landscape that they would put almost their entire first-party software catalog to date on PC within 10-15 years of the first titles. 

Xbox's future 10 years from now seems to be as a Steam/Epic Games Store competitor with no hardware outside of licensed Gaming PCs with the Xbox branding, Xbox controllers, and a Game Pass code.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Ryuu96 said:

God...Please don't shutdown your indie label next, EA.

Not shocked about this one sadly, the rebranded Gearbox Publishing might not stand a chance. I can see EA shutting down the EA Originals program for the second time after Wild Hearts and Immortals bombed, it's just not a great time for independent AAA studios looking to get a Publishing deal.

Marketing campaign kicks off next week!