By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

Microsoft should just completely ghost Jez, if they do not do this already.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

And look, it leads to situations like this.

FFS Jez. It's like the 50,000th time it has happened, actually recognise that your words have substance to them and will get picked up on by both gamers and journalists because you are a "reputable" journalist in the industry with known connections to Xbox so you have to be careful with how you frame things or what you say, I.E. you have to start being more clear.

This also goes for all journalists, insiders and fans jumping to conclusions based on everything posted on Twitter Tbf.

But Jez especially should know this by now considering it has happened multiple times.

Thing is...he knows that and that's exactly why he's doing it like he does. Nobody would even know who that guy is if he wouldn't always do stuff like that. So why should he stop or recognize it? He doesn't care if you could do damage to something, he cares about every gaming forum and every second gaming site talking about him and what he says. Maybe if people in forums would stop mentioning this guy every single time...but what am I thinking

We can blame Versus this time! Jez's #1 hater in here, I wasn't actually going to post it at all due to Jez's past history

If they can make a platform where you can run Xbox's OS to keep b/c (or find a way to retroactively put b/c titles on Windows like how PC Game pass and the Windows Store has some games) and have Windows 11 - it could help both Windows 11 which is targeting lower than MS is expecting and Xbox hardware in the future iterations.

I'll be down to continue buying it either ways, as long as b/c is applied.

WHOA! That looks spectacular!

Around the Network

👀👀👀👀

Ryuu96 said:

👀👀👀👀

I think we all know who he is talking about.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

We can blame Versus this time! Jez's #1 hater in here, I wasn't actually going to post it at all due to Jez's past history

Well excuse me, I was farming that engagement to kept Empire active when you’re off arguing in politics. Now say “thank you Versus” 🙂

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Jez is such a clown.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.