By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

I wonder if Fallout's success will have any notable impact on MS earnings (Xbox specific, not Microsoft overall, Lol), I think they're underestimating their projections for outside of ABK when we take into account how big SoT has been on PS and Fallout exploding across multiple titles due to the show.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 May 2024

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Sea of Thieves

Xbox - 69 meta
PS5 - 84 meta

The greatest Xbox tax of all time 😏

But, but it's just the game got improved with the updates

Gonna finish Red Dead Redemption 2 tomorrow.

What a brilliant game. Shame I waited so long before playing it. Started in 2019 and finished the first chapter but then stopped. I guess I hoped for a 60 FPS patch when Series X was announced. Anyway, the game plays quite well with 30 FPS. One of the "smoothest" experiences below 60 FPS you could find.
Didn't expect it to be that long though. I got over 50 hours of playtime. It's 2.5 times as long as the first RDR according to howlongtobeat.
I'm so glad when I can delete that 100+GB monster. After that I can finally install Star Wars: Jedi Survivor

Seeing on X and Reddit the explosion over PSN Helldivers 2 is quite comical. Absolute chaos lol.

Dulfite said:

Seeing on X and Reddit the explosion over PSN Helldivers 2 is quite comical. Absolute chaos lol.

Not to mention the Steam User reviews. The user average dropped to 45.62%, with over 160k new negative reviews just in the 4+ days of May so far. Sony really stepped in it with this half-assed decision to require a PSN account, especially considering that they had spent 3 months allowing copies of the game to be sold in countries where PSN isn't available. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 05 May 2024

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Dulfite said:

Not to mention the Steam User reviews. The user average dropped to 45.62%, with over 160k new negative reviews just in the 4+ days of May so far. Sony really stepped in it with this half-assed decision to require a PSN account, especially considering that they had spent 3 months allowing copies of the game to be sold in countries where PSN isn't available. 

The dev boss is taking blame for not communicating it from the beginning that it would be required eventually. Why they sold it in tons of countries that don't allow the forced psn sign in is just a disaster.

Chances of this winning goty went away "like a fart in the wind."

Well .. I couldn’t put this game down!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Did you really finish it in 9 hours? I'm really enjoying this game as well btw. Great atmosphere and just simple fun. 

PixelPirate said:
VersusEvil said:

Did you really finish it in 9 hours? I'm really enjoying this game as well btw. Great atmosphere and just simple fun. 

9hrs and 52m lol. 

Sony backtracking on HD2 is nice but i wish they would stop holding back Minecraft and allow a native current gen version. Utterly. Fucking. Pathetic.

edit: looks like a month ago a rumoured native PS5 version was leaked, Xbox MC continues to be the least supported version 😂😂😂

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 06 May 2024