By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ragnarok reviews in!

Are you getting GoW Ragnarok?

Yes, was always going to. 46 68.66%

Yes, now that I see the reviews are so good. 0 0%

Yes, but I’ll wait for a price drop. 10 14.93%

Yes, I’m buying a PS5 for this game. 0 0%

No 11 16.42%

Total:67

Phenomenal score again. 94 after 111 reviews as of right now on Metacritic. This is the same score as GoW 2018. I’d say this is much more impressive for GoWR, since GoW 2018 got major points for being a complete re-imagining of the series.

Other than Elden Ring, I believe this is the best-reviewed game since Red Dead Redemption 2? Correct me if I’m wrong  

Hyped!

Metacritic:  https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-5/god-of-war-ragnarok

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 03 November 2022

Around the Network

Sony Santa Monica may not release many games, but when they do, it's industry shattering!

Huge congrats!!

Sony just keeps releasing great stuff this gen.
It has to be the best first years for a ps console ever.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Sony just keeps releasing great stuff this gen.
It has to be the best first years for a ps console ever.

I agree. They’ve destroyed the ps4’s first two years. So many great games. Returnal is one of my favorite games in the past 5 years and my favorite ps5 game so far (until GoWR, I’m sure). 

This was never in doubt.

I against preordering anything but this game and when ever zelde is available for preorder are gona be the exceptions

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Insane score. Cant wait!

SMS delivers once again!

No surprise here. SSM is top tier Studio and GoW a top tier IP, +90 Meta is more than likely.

Lovely, and with 111 reviews out there it'll be hard even for the inevitable troll reviews to move the dial much. (You know, the publications that have some weird thing for giving all or most of sony's first party games 4-6/10 while innocently giving all Xbox/Nintendo first party games 9s and 10s. like Stevior.)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Lovely, and with 111 reviews

agreed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.