By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - a new VGChartz legend

ironmanDX said:
DroidKnight said:

Well at least ya'll were important enough to be jacked with.  

This is what he/she sent me in my inbox.

That's unusual af. 

Has someone that was nice to you and you to them permanently banned recently?

I want to know who it was. Curious af tbh. 

I'm very rarely, what I would consider nice.  I joke a lot and like talking sales numbers but can't think of anyone directly.  A few days before the Site got hacked there was another correspondence that I received that was strange, but weird is all I ever get in my inbox.  It appears to be from the same individual.

At the time it just looked like the ramblings of a loon with no meaning.  It makes more sense now.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

What the actual f#%k

I have to wonder who it was.

This is the first time I am able to access the site and post since the 2nd attack.

I can't believe there was a sequel. The Big Black Cockening Part II: Bigger and Blacker.

I'm glad the site is back up. Thanks to the staff who worked so hard to repair it.

So the legend continues....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

The staff, especially Jlauro and Bandorr did a lot of work. We were able to restore the site to a backup from 2-3 hours before the attack. Some new security measures have been put in place and there are plans to add more, which is the main reason why the site was down for 2 days. 

Sorry all for the downtime. This has been stressful and very frustrating. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The site was down because of that again?
I always miss the shitshow, lol.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

This means you may never be allowed to leave the site again..

axumblade said:
BraLoD said:

This means you may never be allowed to leave the site again..

I cannot imagine greater horror than that.

Black cook 3000 left me alone, had some message from some guy 2 years ago, Segadreamcast something but that is it.

Wow, he did a number, cannot see many things I remember.

No recent posts or threads, my topics have vanished.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter