By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - a new VGChartz legend

Norion said:

I wonder why the people he banned got chosen for that.

Because we are special.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Norion said:

Because we are special.

True, it can be a badge of honour.

Norion said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Because we are special.

Feels almost flattering.

That said, I'm not gonna feel that way if the greatest games results threads don't come back.

mZuzek said:
Norion said:

Feels almost flattering.

That said, I'm not gonna feel that way if the greatest games results threads don't come back.

Yeah whether it ends up being a funny event and nothing more or a headache long term will come down to just how much is able to be restored.

Norion said:

A lot were staff, makes sense they'd target staff first. The rest of us? Well sounds like it was an active or former user here, so maybe they went after the people they didn't like? Or did like?

Around the Network

There should be a badge for it.

I don't know if the tiny little badge pics can reflect the majestic beast that smacked you guys around though. ?

Ithink kyuu was his first victim? because when I checked certain thread his profile disappeared.

Ka-pi96 said:
Norion said:

A lot were staff, makes sense they'd target staff first. The rest of us? Well sounds like it was an active or former user here, so maybe they went after the people they didn't like? Or did like?

He probably just went by recent log-ins and high post counts after he was done with staff members, then either got bored pretty fast or it was too much of a hassle to ban people one by one. The majority of banned people didn't get a specialized ban note, so it didn't look like he cared about the people here one way or the other.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Well at least ya'll were important enough to be jacked with.  

This is what he/she sent me in my inbox.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Well at least ya'll were important enough to be jacked with.  

This is what he/she sent me in my inbox.

That's unusual af. 

Has someone that was nice to you and you to them permanently banned recently?

I want to know who it was. Curious af tbh.