By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the fck vgchartz got hacked?! Kill the pen*s guy already;

Not gonna lie. This is kinda hilarious. Was not expecting that. LOOOOL

Around the Network

I do like penis but this is a bit much.

As if I needed to be reminded just how small my dick is.

Ah, this is clearly some form of viral marketing! Based on the pictures, I'm thinking of Mara from the Shin Megami Tensei series! New Persona game confirmed!

/sarcasm

Love and tolerate.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

How did the "Poll Pole of the Week" get missed? Opportunity lost. Fucking amateur.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

1/10, weak penis variety

I did some search online to see if dumps of user info have been posted somewhere. So far I didn't see anything. Still if you use the same password as here on other service and same username and or aasociated email it would be best to change it. As for your pass on vgchartz I would change it only after the situation have been solved or change it now for a temp in the mean time.

Was this site hacked before or was it the first the something like this happened?

Proud to be a Californian.

So found out earlier that the site was hacked. Seems the hacker somehow took away my supporter status. Bought a 12 month subscription back in November.