By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the fck vgchartz got hacked?! Kill the pen*s guy already;

Mnementh said:
Kakadu18 said:

A bunch of user like @trunkswd @padip and @CaptainExplosion got permabanned. They need to be unbanned.

I think the damage is so deep,that a clean backup needs to be used. Many of the users were spam-banned, which means all their posts got deleted. As this happened to active users quite some threads are badly messed up. Si simply unbanning will not be enough.

I just realized that. All of their posts are gone. @theDX is also banned.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

You know all the explaining I had to do after I opened this site at work?

Well serves you right you shouldn't be here at work lol.

Paperboy_J said:
eva01beserk said:

They shouldn't be working on a sunday!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Let me guess, this being a game site will attract a ton of kids here daily.. this is messed up :/

@Ryuu Please remove the dick pics asap, thanks.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

Message from Ryuu:

"Can someone tell him that I'm unbanned but can't access the site (it's bugged out) with an apology. Let him know I've emailed all the appropriate people."

So, he can't do anything about it and is sorry. Will probably take some time until the people with proper access are online. And yeah, the dick pics are a mess and should be removed until a backup can be played back. Hopefully someone who can do this turns up soon.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 02 October 2022

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

100% thought I had searched the wrong site when I loaded it up this morning lmao. Hope this can be fixed!

Mnementh said:
Kakadu18 said:

Message from Ryuu:

"Can someone tell him that I'm unbanned but can't access the site (it's bugged out) with an apology. Let him know I've emailed all the appropriate people."

So, he can't do anything about it and is sorry. Will probably take some time until the people with proper access are online. And yeah, the dick pics are a mess and should be removed until a backup can be played back. Hopefully someone who can do this turns up soon.

Thanks, so this will take some time unfortunately. I hope it works out well in the end.

Mnementh said:
Paperboy_J said:

They shouldn't be working on a sunday!

I'm on a 2 2 3 schedule. I work one weekend and have the other off. It's pretty sweet if you got no family. More time off.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Paperboy_J said:
eva01beserk said:

You are right. I should go back to YouTube and phone games.

There's no management on the weekends so it's pretty relaxed here.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.