By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the fck vgchartz got hacked?! Kill the pen*s guy already;

Mr.GameCrazy said:

So found out earlier that the site was hacked. Seems the hacker somehow took away my supporter status. Bought a 12 month subscription back in November.

Mine as well.  I had just purchased it about 8 hours ago.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

So found out earlier that the site was hacked. Seems the hacker somehow took away my supporter status. Bought a 12 month subscription back in November.

Mine as well.  I had just purchased it about 8 hours ago.

Hopefully, we'll all get our supporter statuses back once the site has been restored to before this hacker tampered with it.

I'm temporarily locking this thread until I can remove the explicit images.

UPDATE: Images removed and thread unlocked. Please don't post those pictures. We are dealing with the situation and this doesn't help. Thanks!

On further coordination with the team, we are moving the discussion about the hack to another thread so I will be locking this one.

Please go here for more information: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/246755/vgchartz-got-attacked-important/

Thanks!