By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brazil's 2022 Presidential Election

100% null / 00

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:

100% null / 00

Go Lula! Neither Brazil nor the World deserve such an horrible human being as Bolsonaro as President of Brazil. F You Bolsonaro!

Hey alex ^^ here is a hug

Sega Saturn fan most honest, Can you guess which Miku veriosn on here? She has my birth stone color Turqiouse on her eyes.

Sad but hopefully it works out in the end

Around the Network
SegaHeartWink said:

Hey alex ^^ here is a hug

Aaawwnnnn...

From what I get as an outside observer (correct me if I'm wrong), Lula won the first round with almost 50%, so chances are he'll win the election.

However, it looks like Congress will have a big push towards Bolsonaro's parties, so I don't know if this would be any hindrance to Lula if he'll be elected.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

From what I get as an outside observer (correct me if I'm wrong), Lula won the first round with almost 50%, so chances are he'll win the election.

However, it looks like Congress will have a big push towards Bolsonaro's parties, so I don't know if this would be any hindrance to Lula if he'll be elected.

At this point it's just about getting rid of Bolsonaro, people tend to vote for whoever sides with the current president so the president has to change before the congress.

Anyway. Lula has a 5% lead on Bolsonaro, which is quite decent, but both the next candidates (Simone Tebet and Ciro Gomes) sided with Bolsonaro this year and they amassed 7% of the vote, if we assume most of their voters go with Bolsonaro on the second round, well... Let's just hope they don't. It's kinda weird because Ciro Gomes has traditionally always sided with the left-wing candidates, his voters always go with the left-wing option on the second round, no idea why he did what he did this year and unsurprisingly it lost him a lot of votes. Which again points to his few voters now siding with Bolsonaro.

mZuzek said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

At this point it's just about getting rid of Bolsonaro, people tend to vote for whoever sides with the current president so the president has to change before the congress.

Anyway. Lula has a 5% lead on Bolsonaro, which is quite decent, but both the next candidates (Simone Tebet and Ciro Gomes) sided with Bolsonaro this year and they amassed 7% of the vote, if we assume most of their voters go with Bolsonaro on the second round, well... Let's just hope they don't. It's kinda weird because Ciro Gomes has traditionally always sided with the left-wing candidates, his voters always go with the left-wing option on the second round, no idea why he did what he did this year and unsurprisingly it lost him a lot of votes. Which again points to his few voters now siding with Bolsonaro.

What?

I mean, I was watching TV a couple of minutes ago and it was said that both candidates still haven't mentioned which side are their siding after the defeat. Did I miss something...?

Man, what disaster was this legislative elections

At least 16 new senators out of 28 are from right wing christian conservative background, many of them are pastors themselves

What the hell is going on with this country

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 03 October 2022