By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 release date announced

Leynos said:
Xxain said:

I am aware that Kamiya created both. Are you aware that because Kamiya created both, that it does mean he's protected from infringement? 100% positive that CAP gives no fucks, but if they wanted too, they could make a case.

Are you aware every Bayo game are full of DMC references and the only to complain about it is you? Guess who loves it? DMC/Bayo fans. Guess who isn't bothered. Capcom.

Well, I am not either a Bayo or a DMC fan. Where in the hell am I complaining or even saying its a problem? I just pointed out that the goddam spider boss is nearly identical to one in DMC. Da fuck are you getting defensive about? Chill the fuck out.

Holy shit! Some people shouldn't be on internet.

Around the Network

Day 1 for me. As it stands Bayo is the best action franchise in gaming. Bayo 2 in particular was astounding.

Chrkeller said:

Day 1 for me. As it stands Bayo is the best action franchise in gaming. Bayo 2 in particular was astounding.

Agreed. Big fan of hack and slash and derivatives, Bayo, DMC, Vanquish, and old God of the Wars was the apex of exceptional action games. 

Agente42 said:
Chrkeller said:

Agreed. Big fan of hack and slash and derivatives, Bayo, DMC, Vanquish, and old God of the Wars was the apex of exceptional action games. 

Oh man I loved Vanquish.  that was superb.  

Chrkeller said:
Agente42 said:

Oh man I loved Vanquish.  that was superb.  

THE best TPS ever. 

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Nice

It looks sick. It will probably be to October 2022 what Metroid Dread was for October 2021. That is: the game I will enjoy the most that year ^^

We have the new Bayonetta VA as our main Bayo but old Bayo VA was on the train and end of trailer. Multiverse Bayos!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Can't believe were finally this close.. It looks sooo amazing!! BAYONETTA 3 GAME OF THE YEAR LETS GOOOOOOOO, and the new character looks DOPE! I will say though, Bayos design in Bayo 2 is still the best.

What a wonderful thing to wake up to!

This looks unbelievably awesome. It overflows with everything I loved about the first two games while still having a vibe of its own, and after a torturously long wait, finally having a concrete release date feels amazing. And just three and half months away!

Switch's 2022 is just insane. Between this, Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, Monster Hunter Sunbreak, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Nier Automata, 13 Sentinels, and so much more, it's looking like a serious contender for the best year I've had with a single console, ever.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)