By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 release date announced

True Bayonetta mode is the nude mode. Without it's like Mortal Kombat without blood.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I could never get into Bayonetta. That spider boss though, is ripped right of Devil May Cry. I don't like any of the new designs either.

Patiently waiting for Astral Chain sequel.

The new trailer looks good.

Since Nintendo games rarely go down in price this will be one of the few recent games that I will pick up near launch. I bought Bayonetta 2 for Switch for full price in 2020. There were some physical copies that were on sale above MSRP to boot.

Now I just need a new release date for Advance Wars 1 + 2 Re-Boot Camp sooner rather than later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Xxain said:

I could never get into Bayonetta. That spider boss though, is ripped right of Devil May Cry. I don't like any of the new designs either.

Spider boss is ally, no?

Leynos said:

True Bayonetta mode is the nude mode.

So the modded PC version of B1?

Around the Network

Unless I'm missing something this leaves Metroid Prime 4 as the last Switch game announced in 2017 without a release date. With this and the Kirby thing I wonder why Nintendo didn't just do a normal direct last month with those trailers included in it.

Xxain said:

Considering Kamiya created both. And?

Leynos said:
Xxain said:

I am aware that Kamiya created both. Are you aware that because Kamiya created both, that it does mean he's protected from infringement? 100% positive that CAP gives no fucks, but if they wanted too, they could make a case.

Xxain said:
Leynos said:

I am aware that Kamiya created both. Are you aware that because Kamiya created both, that it does mean he's protected from infringement? 100% positive that CAP gives no fucks, but if they wanted too, they could make a case.

Look up Japanese copyright laws key hint why do you think that many anime characters from different series look like each other sometimes almost identical.

Xxain said:
Leynos said:

Are you aware every Bayo game are full of DMC references and the only to complain about it is you? Guess who loves it? DMC/Bayo fans. Guess who isn't bothered. Capcom.

Last edited by Leynos - on 13 July 2022