By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

After looking at the hardware numbers in the US, just now. I'm curious to know that Wii's are avaliable everywhere now. But how to the point?

Do consumers still have to stalk trucks or wait outside for Wii's?

Is the Will supply still short and when will I be able to simple walk into a store and just purchase a Wii?

I'm awaiting that day, because I want one. I have a PS3, X360, NDS, and PSP. I just need the Wii and I'm satisfied :)

Games like No More Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Play, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and etc. There is a wealth of games I want on the Wii, but what gets me hating it is the fact I can't find one.

I call Gamestop, they say "no we are sold out or would simply hang up the phone once I attempt to ask "Is there any Wii's in stock?"

Thats sad, and some Gamestop's might have them and lie. Who knows?

But my question of this thread is: When will I be able to walk into a game store and simply ask for a Wii and they say "We have some in stock?"

Hard to really make the question simple, but I want one and are there any solutions for me to try?

Around the Network

If you want one go to Best Buy or a circuit city every Sunday morning that is when they release theirs but not every morning CC open at 10am and BB i believe 9am. So you can hit up both each Sunday until you can find one.

Hope that helps.

"Like you know"

Well, as a frequenter to my local GameStops, and Best Buy's, I've never been able to walk into a store and see one.

NEVER!!! the wii will be in high demand even when the world ends. the aliens that pick up the remains of the earth will be fighting over the wii.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Yes it is still sold out all over the USA for the most part. What I find is the best way is to NOT shop at Gamestop for the Wii. They dont get nearly enough consoles in stock. Pick up the weekly circulars from Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, etc. and see if they will have Wii's the next week. You can ask an employee when they go on sale, but if my memory is accurate, they go on sale Sunday mornings. So get there early. If you want to get one online, go to a website like http://wiitracker.com/ and I suggest signing up for the text message service. The will text you right when one becomes available.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

The only 100% way to get one is to go to the Nintendo World store in Rockefeller Center. They get a shipment every day. That is how I got mine (1 hour waiting at the line).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Still can't find one, Im trying to buy one for my cousin, so they could leave me alone, but still no store have em

DMeisterJ said:
Well, as a frequenter to my local GameStops, and Best Buy's, I've never been able to walk into a store and see one.

Well duh?

I know not to ask you because we live near each other...

Well if anyonw wants a wii that bad they should just come to the UK. the things are all over the place. I could go into Wolverhampton city centre and by 10 wiis if i wanted. i know cool yh lol

rudyrsr8 said:
If you want one go to Best Buy or a circuit city every Sunday morning that is when they release theirs but not every morning CC open at 10am and BB i believe 9am. So you can hit up both each Sunday until you can find one.

Hope that helps.

Are there still lines of people though. I just don't want to have to wait in line every freaking Sunday just to get one. Is the demand low to the point that I can simply walk into a Best Buy on a Sunday morning and buy one?