By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saudi Arabia buys Embracer group 8% stake about 1 billion

Ryuu96 said:

Oil is dying and Saudi Arabia needs another source of income, gaming is a large and growing business which is easy to get into. You can be upset that Saudi Arabia is investing in these companies but ease up on the conspiracy theories that it's a larger plan to enforce Sharia Law onto the world.

Oil is booming at the moment!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Lol. What I mean to say is, oil won't last forever, so they're looking at other avenues to make money.

Ah ok, yeah that's true. This is probably part of their Vision 2030?

SegaHeart said:

If it's booming then Saudi Arabia will buy Disney in 3 years because oil cars > Electric cars Muslim Mickey? Or something similar?

What? Not sure exactly what you mean but since it's the Middle East Aladdin would make more sense.

Last edited by TheLegendaryBigBoss - on 09 June 2022

SegaHeart said:

What?

If the Saudi Prince has alot of money by then and oil prices keep going up in California its $7 regular the cheapest one and if it more increases and Saudi Arabia laughs all the way to the bank buys Fox or Sony, noone knows what they do when they have majority stake of those companies?

I highly doubt that would happen, they would have to spend a shit ton of money on top of what they are already spending for whatever projects they are currently working on.

Roma said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Women and Men brains are mostly equal. If the reasoning among genders are different is mostly due to cultural nurturing. I personally fail to see why women should cover their bodies so men can see them for their personality instead of body features. Shouldn't men take interest on their personalities regardless of their arms and hair being covered or not? 

there is a big difference in how men react and act when it comes to seeing skin of the opposite sex. A man will approach a women he finds interesting in the hopes he can get in bed with her. A women is more likely to be the one waiting to be approached and is more likely looking to find a suitable partner that can provide and protect her. A man wants to spread his seed while a women want's something stable.  

Which still not explaining why women should dress in any specific custom. Are men such irrational animals they are unlikely to not lose their minds when seeing women's hair? You really should stop trying to rationalizing aspects about your culture that aren't rational 

I won't bother creating fairytales about why women in west wear short skirts or about how empowering and emancipator skirts are. You should also stop pretending muslim clothes given any kind of freedom to muslim women.

Around the Network

Buying a company requires SEC approval, along with other regulatory approvals. I do not see Saudi buying Sony/Disney, it would never be supported. There is a reason they are buying small stakes and not large.

Ryuu96 said:
Roma said:

Women are not entrapped because of their biological features. Her choices are what entraps her. Same thing can be said about men

tell me honestly if of the sexes is more vulnerable and is an easier target for being raped? And then tell me who is more like to end up in a situation like that. A women shot shows her sexy body or a women that is covered up?

Having four wives is allowed in certain times. For example if a man is married and his wife can't have children he is allowed to marry another women without leaving his old wife. It is a actually a good thing since she will still be provided for and protected rather than left single. if she does not want it she can chose to leave. This is one example of when a man can have more than one wife. another one is a time where there is war and there are not enough men but a lot of widowed women. it goes a lot deeper that that but there is wisdom in allowing men to have more than one wife. 

This is honestly a disgustingly ignorant, victim blaming post, that is without getting into how much misogyny your posts are filled with.

Women should wear whatever the fuck they want, it's none of your business, a rapist is a disgusting piece of shit who will target anyone that they can get their hands on, the clothing is irrelevant.

I don't think you even gave my post a thought and acted on your emotions instead. Victim blaming? The fuck does that mean? I'm not the one deciding what women wear dude or whatever you identify as.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

IcaroRibeiro said:
Roma said:

there is a big difference in how men react and act when it comes to seeing skin of the opposite sex. A man will approach a women he finds interesting in the hopes he can get in bed with her. A women is more likely to be the one waiting to be approached and is more likely looking to find a suitable partner that can provide and protect her. A man wants to spread his seed while a women want's something stable.  

Which still not explaining why women should dress in any specific custom. Are men such irrational animals they are unlikely to not lose their minds when seeing women's hair? You really should stop trying to rationalizing aspects about your culture that aren't rational 

I won't bother creating fairytales about why women in west wear short skirts or about how empowering and emancipator skirts are. You should also stop pretending muslim clothes given any kind of freedom to muslim women.

every part of a women's body has different effects on a man. Me personally I have a soft spot for long dark hair. It's not like I will go crazy or something though i do love the way it looks and it is something that would attract me. Just because you don't have a certain attraction to a specific area of a human body part it does not mean others don't have it.

covering up gives women the same freedom as choosing to share a photo with someone. She decides as she has full control. In the west women keep telling men where their eyes are yet still chose to show their chest which is baffling to say the least.

Ryuu96 said:
Roma said:

I don't think you even gave my post a thought and acted on your emotions instead. Victim blaming? The fuck does that mean? I'm not the one deciding what women wear dude or whatever you identify as.

Trying to justify your cover up stance by saying that women who dress sexy are more likely to be raped, yeah, that's victim blaming.

I'm a guy, thanks, and women can wear whatever they want, dressing 'sexy' is irrelevant.

I won't argue with a mod the same way I won't argue with police ;)

Roma said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

every part of a women's body has different effects on a man. Me personally I have a soft spot for long dark hair. It's not like I will go crazy or something though i do love the way it looks and it is something that would attract me. Just because you don't have a certain attraction to a specific area of a human body part it does not mean others don't have it.

covering up gives women the same freedom as choosing to share a photo with someone. She decides as she has full control. In the west women keep telling men where their eyes are yet still chose to show their chest which is baffling to say the least.

The problem is some people like to share their photos publicly, and they should allowed to do so. If some men go crazy seeing women arms and legs, he is the one who should be punished accordingly. It's not women's fault if some men can't control themselves. 

Besides, what makes a part of a body attractive is sometimes how you are socialized to perceive something as sexual. There isn't anything explicitly sexual in arms, hair and legs. Not even women's breast are really sexual, as they were designed for breast-feading their kids. The more you are exposed to something the less likely you are to get horny when seeing that specific part of the body, how do you think doctors can take care of their patients?