By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas (19 Students, 2 Teachers Dead)

cyberninja45 said:
Chrkeller said:

Sad state of affairs when we accept having to be prepared for mass murder.  

So what do you plan do if a mass murder decides to act around and your children? Call the disarmed law enforcement and hope they teleport to your aid?

Kids are home schooled.  

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
Chrkeller said:

Sad state of affairs when we accept having to be prepared for mass murder.  

So what do you plan do if a mass murder decides to act around you and your children? Call the disarmed law enforcement and hope they teleport to your aid?

If a mass murderer pulls a gun, it is already too late. 

Chrkeller said:
cyberninja45 said:

So what do you plan do if a mass murder decides to act around and your children? Call the disarmed law enforcement and hope they teleport to your aid?

Kids are home schooled.  

I see why you have these opinions

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
Chrkeller said:

Kids are home schooled.  

I think the first step is raising the age for guns to 21.  But hey, some of us like solving problems while others want to ignore.  

SanAndreasX said:
cyberninja45 said:

So what do you plan do if a mass murder decides to act around you and your children? Call the disarmed law enforcement and hope they teleport to your aid?

*Rolls eyes*

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
SanAndreasX said:

*Rolls eyes*

Right back atcha, skippy.

Chrkeller said:
cyberninja45 said:

I think the first step is raising the age for guns to 21.  But hey, some of us like solving problems while others want to ignore.  

What's the last step?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2022/05/27/police-mistakenly-blocked-classroom-during-texas-school-shooting-dps-says/9959949002/

"Nineteen police officers were massed outside the Uvalde classroom but stopped from trying to break through the locked door by an incident commander who believed no more lives were at risk. Frantic 911 calls from children inside, however, proved that decision was a mistake, the state's top law officer said Friday."

Police are useless and need to be abolished and replaced with community mutual defense associations.

For all of the talk about training, I can guarantee you a bunch of regular citizens wouldn't have made such a brain-dead decision like this. 

The number of people killed in the US in mass shootings between 2009-2022 is around 1550 with this latest one. The number of US soldiers on active duty in Afghanistan killed during the same time period is about 1850. This is obviously completely insane regardless of one's personal opinion on gun laws or any other aspect of the discussion.

the-pi-guy said:
cyberninja45 said:

No the question is why everyone else can be somewhat prepared for a mass murderer(2nd amendment) except staff overseeing children in these gun free zones schools for some reason.

Why do these zones exist? You need to protect your children more than anything. This weird argument that concealed or hosltered guns would somehow make kids nervous or some shit so it's better to let them be sittings ducks, is really dumb.

Who is "everyone else"?

You're very fixated on "gun free zones" 

"This weird argument that concealed or hosltered guns would somehow make kids nervous or some shit"

You know what's a weird argument. Being #1 in school shootings and #1 in guns, and arguing the solution is more guns.

When numerous other countries have gone the opposite way with great success. It would be one thing if the evidence for how well it works were ambiguous but it's not.

OK

We have established that the U.S. cannot follow other countries. It is your right to bear arms in the country. Its the SECOND Amendment for godsake. It's almost like the right to life.  I bet countries that ban or infrige the right to life problably "solved" alot of problems humans make with great success.

So knowing you cannot remove or infringe this right, but they have mass shootings that happen practically nowhere else but in these completely unnecessary gun free zones or zones with low arm bearing..and there is no right to gun free zones in the constitution(actually goes agianst the constitution,so probably relatively easy to do politically). Therefore remove and discouraged gun free zones everywhere possible. At least remove them and see that happens.

And please dont try to make the argument that being gun free has nothing to do with it. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by cyberninja45 - on 27 May 2022