By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022

Just picked up RTO 3 off the eShop, will probably had to get that Pad of time game as well. 

If only I could get European eShop and Japanese eShop games I would have all digital games.

SO sad..

What was your last game from the Delightful Wii U?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I don't know how bets work, enjoy.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Idk what my last game purchased was but I have devils third on Wii U brand new and it’s up there pretty high on eBay already.

The only WiiU game I ever purchased was Mario Kart 8.
So that would be it.

You got and enjoyed Devil's Third if I remember correctly?
Do you still look at that game positively? Just curious.

Last edited by Hiku - on 19 May 2022

The last games I got on my Wii U were from Virtual Console after finding out Nintendo was going towards a subscription service on Switch for legacy games

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild.

Absolutely loved the game! But I never was a big Sony,PC, or Microsoft gamer, so the game to me was a lot of fun. 

Now for the multiplayer, it was just pure mayhem! I have played plenty of online multiplayer games in the past, but this one stood out to myself and many others.

Sadly, the game lost online mode a year or so after it was released I believe. Without that, there is very little reason to play the game imo. Can you end a sentence saying imo? 

I have the digital version, a version that has been opened and played and an unopened edition. Told my kids my Full Wii U collection and N64 collection is theirs when I die.

I need to get my hands on a Nintendo 64 DD!!

Still play the Wii U version to this day. Well , last week. 

In 2019 I looked up the Wii U exclusives I didn't have and then bought Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Paper Mario Color Splash and Xenoblade Chronicles X (each for less than 15 Euros).

Do not buy Call of Nightmare for Wii U. Bought many months ago, just played it. Basically a tap game. It is like House of the Dead, except you just tap your finger on the screen to shoot. To reload you have to press the X button which means the game is made for left handers.
Also looks like it was made by the team who created The Letter. Visually.