By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022

Idk what my last game purchased was but I have devils third on Wii U brand new and it’s up there pretty high on eBay already.

Around the Network

The last games I got on my Wii U were from Virtual Console after finding out Nintendo was going towards a subscription service on Switch for legacy games

Breath of the Wild.

In 2019 I looked up the Wii U exclusives I didn't have and then bought Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Paper Mario Color Splash and Xenoblade Chronicles X (each for less than 15 Euros).

Physical? Breath of the Wild in 2017. Digital? I picked up DuckTales Remastered last week on sale. Still need to buy a bunch of Virtual Console games before things shut down forever...

Around the Network

In 2020, I bought Wii Fit U lol. I wanted to exercise through the pandemic, so it was a good option and the OG game didn't cut for me anymore without Pad support. I played about 80 hours in total, so money well spent.

I believe it was Splatoon.

Breath of the Wild... Was cheaper on WiiU than Switch, so got it on there. Eventually got it on Switch anyway..

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Smash Bros Link vs Cloud, Trine 2, Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, or Earthbound, whichever came out last.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Must be when I bought Breath of the Wild again during fall 2017, to replay part of the game during the holidays.

From 2016 my last retail game was ACiV Black Flag and last digital game ended up being Pullblox World.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"