By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What singleplayer games have you replayed the most times?

These 4 games I have played more than 10 times each:

- Deus Ex

- Mafia

- Hitman Blood Money

- Alpha Protocol

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 6 more then 20 times
Super Metroid, 30 or more times
Saga Frontier PS1, 20 or more (with every scenario completed)
Link to the Past, 20 or more
Kirby super stars 20 or more
Silent Hill 20 or more
Resident Evil 20 or more
Alien Trilogy 20 or more

Maybe more games, but i dont remember right now.

The legend of zelda ocarina of time came in a time when I had no other story adventure games especially with such openness. I counted 7 play throughs. That is a whole lot for me.

Combat evolved is the only game I’ve played through as many times.

Probably Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow or Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkiban on GBA because it was ridiculously short and easy, you could complete it in under an hour, which I did over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Super Mario 64, Star Wars the Force Unleashed , GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA V

Around the Network

You know, the usual suspects. Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, Suikoden II are the 3 games i've replayed - and still replay - the most. I couldnt tell you how many times tbh. Other than that I guess Suikoden V, Hollow Knight and maybe Breath of Fire could make the list too.

I play Mega Man 2 probably at least once a year. I replayed Mass Effect 2 a bunch of times making different saves for Renegade/Paragon/Gender/Romance, anticipating ME3's ending wouldn't be terrible. I played through Fire Emblem Three Houses 4 times for the different paths and am playing through another run now. And, I'm sure I've played Mario Bros 3 a bunch of times. And Mario 64 at least 6 times.

Luigi's Mansion: Probably at least 4 times, maybe more.
Sonic Adventure DX: Two playthroughs of the full story.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: 2 playthroughs all the way through the Last Story, one where I didn't unlock the last story.

Some little easy games that are crossbuy on Vita/PS4.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Full playthroughs would be Civilization for sure.
Full campaign playthroughs goes to Dune 2.
Non strategy would be Journey, but that's quite short and technically not single player.
Actually I've probably driven Outrun from start to finish quite a few more times.
I've replayed Wolfenstein 3D and Doom quite a few times as well back in the past.

New games are simply too long to replay. I still haven't finished Horizon FW, still loving it. But zero incentive to ever start another 3 month play through lol.

Of course if it counts, Tetris wins over all else.

Super Mario Bros. 1
Super Mario World
Chrono Trigger
Legend of Zelda 1
Tales of Symphonia
Prersona 5/Persona 5 Royal
Breath of the Wild