7M < # < 10M 8 15.09%

10M < # < 13M 12 22.64%

13M < # < 17M 9 16.98%

17M < # < 23M 6 11.32%

23M < # < 30M 5 9.43%

30M < # 5 9.43%

Total:53
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I voted 30M+. I figure if RFA can sell like Wii Fit, then Switch Sports can sell like Wii Sports Resort. I can see me overshooting on this prediction though. I don't have a lot of confidence on 30M+, but I will be really surprised if it doesn't even clear 15M.

Yeah, I thought abut it as well, but had some different conclusions. First, WiiFit sales are split between WiiFit and WiiFit Plus. So in reality WiiFit sold more like 40M. The may be a decent amount of double dipping, but I think at least 30M are unique customers. So Ring Fit has currently about 13M, will reach over time half of that market.

The second thing is, that RingFit strongly expanded upon the concept of WiiFit. Switch Sports doesn't really add anything new, it is an iteration with improvements that could be expected.

So yeah, I would put it more at half of what Resort did, which overall was weaker than the two WiiFits.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

Any prediction below 5mil makes zero sense. Clubhouse Games is gonna reach 5mil.

The problem is that we will never get a conformation for games that don't sell at least 1m in a given FY. And I don't think that Switch Sports will make the Top 10 sellers list because with PLA and the new Pokemon Gen as well as the new Zelda game the lower bound for that list will soon be north of 15M.

holzi said:
Kakadu18 said:

Any prediction below 5mil makes zero sense. Clubhouse Games is gonna reach 5mil.

The problem is that we will never get a conformation for games that don't sell at least 1m in a given FY. And I don't think that Switch Sports will make the Top 10 sellers list because with PLA and the new Pokemon Gen as well as the new Zelda game the lower bound for that list will soon be north of 15M.

We still get sales updates for all of Nintendo's million sellers from the CESA White Paper books, even if they don't sell another million in the FY.

holzi said:
Kakadu18 said:

Check out this thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/246178/updated-sales-numbers-for-some-nsw-games-6months-dkyoshifire-emblem/1/

We regularly get updates for all million sellers.

10.77 million as of September 2023

It's shipping slightly more than half million copies every quarter. Bundles can help it push past 1 million during Christmas quarter

Seems 13-17 was the correct guess