5M < # < 7M 3 5.66%

7M < # < 10M 8 15.09%

10M < # < 13M 12 22.64%

13M < # < 17M 9 16.98%

17M < # < 23M 6 11.32%

23M < # < 30M 5 9.43%

30M < # 5 9.43%

Total:53

I went with the 13 to 17m range. I see it launching to okay numbers and just being an evergreen afterwards.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I think people are underestimating this. Consider that Clubhouse games sold 3 million so far. That hits the same niche and doesn't have the same nostalgia factor. Other casual leaning franchises have also done very well like Mario Party and Ring Fit.

10-13 million is my prediction. I think there is still a market for this type of game in general, and I think Switch Sports in particular will take advantage of it. Depending on how much support it gets past launch, it could do more.

I consider switch to have at least 3 or 4 more years before launching its sucessor.
And eventually it is going to drop price or be sold in bundles with games.
And one if them would be switch sports.

So, 20M

I think 10m is a safe number

around 12.5 millions

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Considering the game is utter garbage id say a million but its got nintendo on the tin so 3-5 million

Seems crazy some people are guessing under 10 million. I would think it would easily pass 10 million by end of this year and should be an evergreen.

Any prediction below 5mil makes zero sense. Clubhouse Games is gonna reach 5mil.

I voted 30M+. I figure if RFA can sell like Wii Fit, then Switch Sports can sell like Wii Sports Resort. I can see me overshooting on this prediction though. I don't have a lot of confidence on 30M+, but I will be really surprised if it doesn't even clear 15M.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

I voted 30M+. I figure if RFA can sell like Wii Fit, then Switch Sports can sell like Wii Sports Resort. I can see me overshooting on this prediction though. I don't have a lot of confidence on 30M+, but I will be really surprised if it doesn't even clear 15M.

Agreed it could absolutely hit 30 million. We'll just have to see the sort of word of mouth it gets. I'd feel more confident in it hitting such a massive number if the game was fully complete at launch (soccer all there, golf there) and had included boxing, and if Tennis had been fixed (if you could actually control your character then I could see Tennis being super popular).

It's got the potential. 10 mil is a given. 20 million is definitely possible. 30 million might be a stretch cuz they could have done more with the game, but if the masses are like "yes finally wii sports on Switch" and don't care that Nintendo didn't go all out with this massive franchise then it could get up there.