The House of the Dead: Remake (Switch) 54 8.60%

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywa... 89 14.17%

MLB The Show 22 (NS, PS4|5, XB1|S|X) 37 5.89%

Nintendo Switch Sports (Switch) 198 31.53%

Road 96 (PS4|5, XB1|S|X) 9 1.43%

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe 22 3.50%

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Switch) 14 2.23%

Total:628

The only one that really stands out to me is Chrono Cross, mostly because I've never had the chance to play it before. Not sure when I would get around to it, but it sure isn't going to be in the near future considering I literally started playing Elden Ring yesterday.

Around the Network

To me it's clearly LEGO Star Wars this month, as it seems like they've changed the normal LEGO formula quite a bit in this game. Second would be Switch Sports, but having to wait until fall for golf knocks it down for me.

Bonus question: while the motion-based Wii games are fun, I only want them back if they can expand or innovate on what was done on the Wii. If it's just a copy of Wii games with HD graphics, then no thanks.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

A rather tame month compared to the previous two we got. Voted for Chrono Cross.

Good, a month off where I can catch up on the backlog. Much appreciated, developers of games I'm not presently interested in!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Switch). No joking, I screamed like a little girl when I saw that in the Direct. My favourite Star Wars videogame ever. So many good memories of playing it on the Wii... It really made you feel like you were an almighty Sith Lord/Jedi. I hope we get the PSP Story Missions too. Then it would be the absolute definitive version of The Force Unleashed.

LEGO Star Wars... I don't know. It looks amazing and it is clear that a lot of love and care for the franchise went into it. But I never played a LEGO game in my life and I don't know if gameplay will be to simplified for my tastes. Wish there was a demo.

Chrono Cross I'll wait for the eventual physical release here on Europe. People are getting crazy pre ordering the asian version for an exaggerated price. I bet we'll be able to find it for 30 dolars or so in 6 months-1 year.

Switch Sports... I may get it at some point in the very distant future. I'm very interested, but I don't have time for a game that requires me to be stationary at home right now.

13 Sentinels, already have it on PS4. Not double dipping.

Around the Network

Lego Star Wars by far. I very rarely preorder games physically or digitally. Preordered this one physically after the release date was finally locked in. Gonna play it on PS4 and hope the load times are alright. The game will run better on PS5, but I don't feel like waiting for a PS5 to play it.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I'm really interested in 13 Sentinels, I've heard very good things about it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Chrono Cross.. Just because it's a game I started like twice and never finished, twice. I think having it on a portable, I'll finally get through it.

Definetly Star Wars the Skywalker saga. The gameplay looks like a great step up from other Lego games. And it looks like one of the best Star Wars games.

Nothing, which is good. I am still drowning via Triangle, Forbidden West and Elden.

I played 13 Sentinels on the ps4, amazing experience and strongly recommended for those who haven't had the pleasure.