By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Planning to play it on Gamepass! No rush, as I recently found out games stay on for a year unless first party, and I have a lot of games I need to beat before they expire, but I'll get to this within less than a year hopefully!

Around the Network

I played for a bit earlier. I also enjoy the lack of direction and the exploration. All I found was the stick so far.

Yeah, I popped in for a minute or 2 to watch you but had to go. Am currently at work. Probably should be doing work things.

Looking forward to checking this title out. It interested me 4 years ago and i actually forgot it was a thing until seeing it launch recently.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 17 March 2022

shikamaru317 said:
axumblade said:

Would it help if I told you there is an option to turn off deaths? 

Does it void achievements or something?

The modern gamer, worrying about achievements.

The plot has been lost. Woe to us all.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I don't think this game is for me, I played the demo during the Xbox Summer of Demos thing last year, and it's basically Zelda + Dark Souls, game seemed quite difficult even in the demo. I tend to avoid these ultra difficult games. Cool concept though, I'm glad people are enjoying it.

I also played the demo and can say that the full game so far is not nearly as hard as the demo.  I played over an hour last night and only died during the first boss fight, while in the demo I died numerous times from common enemies.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

There always seems to be at least one indie game a year that really blows up and gets quite a large audience. Hopefully it's this one. Looking forward to playing it after work sometime.

Seems like From Software and classic Legend of Zelda had a baby. I plan on playing it, looks right up my ally.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

About 2/3 done with it enjoying it so far.

I played it, but I didn't like it.

I don't know, sometimes I feel like the creators think everything they need to do for a game to be acclaimed are beautiful graphics and a Souls difficult.