By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

This is sanctimony and hypocrisy on the grandest scale. Putin can dish out terrorism by the boatloads, but the moment anything happens on his own turf, he’ll use it as an excuse to whine like a crated bitch.

On top of that, he’s not even trying to pin it on the terrorists, but the people he’s spent two years committing terrorism against.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Absolute loons.

Jumpin said:

This is sanctimony and hypocrisy on the grandest scale. Putin can dish out terrorism by the boatloads, but the moment anything happens on his own turf, he’ll use it as an excuse to whine like a crated bitch.

On top of that, he’s not even trying to pin it on the terrorists, but the people he’s spent two years committing terrorism against.

We know Putin knew about the attack beforehand but the question is whether he thought it was "fake news" or simply ignored it so that it could happen and he could blame Ukraine, I think the latter, Putin does not give a shit about Russians. I hope not many in Russia are buying this bullshit...Sadly they'll be idiots in the West buying into it though, Lol.

I genuinely think he's putting Russians at risk by pretending ISIS doesn't exist, I could see two reactions from ISIS, either ISIS feels like they got away with it and so they do another terrorist attack or ISIS becomes angry about being ignored and therefore try to make another terrorist attack but this time an even bigger one, or one that hits closer to home for Putin.

ISIS didn't just randomly decide to attack Russia, ISIS hates Russia and they have their pick of people to manipulate, in part due to how awful Russia has treated minorities in their own country and their atrocities in places like Syria as well. Obviously fuck ISIS, disgusting terrorist scum but there's a lot of anger towards Russia for them to exploit.

And now Russia too busy and focused on terrorising Ukraine, has left itself vulnerable to attacks like these.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 March 2024

Okay, this one is public so I can say it now.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Chad Finland, Estonia, Latvia.

Finland: Ukraine is Free to Bomb Russia With Our Weapons – POLITICO

Estonia: West Should Allow Ukraine To Hit Targets In Russia With Western Weapons - Euromaidan Press

Ukraine Should Be Free to Hit Targets in Russia, Latvia Says - Bloomberg

Cowardly America: Please don't do that, Ukraine, Russia might get mad 😢

How do these 3 tiny countries have more balls than most of the West combined?

Around the Network

Dnipro River Flotilla, next batch of Russian ships to be converted into submarines.

I also recognise that America isn't saying they'll stop supporting Ukraine for doing it (although, they aren't supporting them much at all at the minute) and so Ukraine can do it and only have to deal with America whining about it, but shitty comments like these just look bad on America, they make America look like cowards, they make America look like they aren't fully behind Ukraine to win this war.

This weak shit of America being like "We don't support the attacks! We don't encourage them! Please don't be mad at us!" is so demeaning and pathetic of the worlds largest and most powerful country in the world, one which Russia would be afraid of. Also, keep your damn opinion to yourself until you pass the foreign aid package, until then you don't even get an opinion on how Ukraine conducts its military operations.

If it's too hard for you, just copy Finland's homework and quote them word for word. - “If necessary, Ukraine should also strike military targets on the Russian side. It is a completely legitimate defensive battle that Ukraine is waging. The U.N. Charter allows military targets to be attacked across land borders,” Is that hard? Does America not know the U.N. Charter? Has America forgot what a war is?

Ryuu96 said:

I also recognise that America isn't saying they'll stop supporting Ukraine for doing it (although, they aren't supporting them much at all at the minute) and so Ukraine can do it and only have to deal with America whining about it, but shitty comments like these just look bad on America, they make America look like cowards, they make America look like they aren't fully behind Ukraine to win this war.

This weak shit of America being like "We don't support the attacks! We don't encourage them! Please don't be mad at us!" is so demeaning and pathetic of the worlds largest and most powerful country in the world, one which Russia would be afraid of. Also, keep your damn opinion to yourself until you pass the foreign aid package, until then you don't even get an opinion on how Ukraine conducts its military operations.

If it's too hard for you, just copy Finland's homework and quote them word for word. - “If necessary, Ukraine should also strike military targets on the Russian side. It is a completely legitimate defensive battle that Ukraine is waging. The U.N. Charter allows military targets to be attacked across land borders,” Is that hard? Does America not know the U.N. Charter? Has America forgot what a war is?

I think for the public face say it is bad and then in secret tell Ukraine it is fine, isn't a bad strategy. It means UsA can supply many kinds of armaments, rockets and stuff and Russia can't get too mad at Nato. Of course Russia public face says they are fighting Nato still.

Ryuu96 said:

France will soon deliver 78 howitzers to Ukraine to meet Kyiv's urgent needs, defense minister says | AP News

France is really stepping up their game in Ukraine. Considering that Macron and Putin were friends before the war, and how France is suddenly ramping up the support since end of January, it feels a bit like Macron playing the role of a scorned woman retaliating at their ex.

I wonder by how much the production will be boosted by those 130M, considering it's divided between 4 countries and thus at least 4 different sites. It looks to me like this won't amount to very much unless most is already in place and just needs to be reactivated/ switched to 155mm shells.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 27 March 2024