By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The sooner Putin dies the sooner we might be able to end this bullshit. Unfortunately Russia may go down with him. -_-

honestly, maybe this is the first time I’m wishing for someone’s death…

God forgive, but he has caused way too much harm, and he still does

It’s all about his image, nothing else

His image isn't even good enough to wipe my ass with.

CaptainExplosion said:

The sooner Putin dies the sooner we might be able to end this bullshit. Unfortunately Russia may go down with him. -_-

I won't be shedding any tears over the asshole's death. However, I'm not sure Yevgeny Prigozhin would be an improvement, or Kadyrov, or any of the other collection of thugs and oligarchs that would be jockeying for the job.

SanAndreasX said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I won't be shedding any tears over the asshole's death. However, I'm not sure Yevgeny Prigozhin would be an improvement, or Kadyrov, or any of the other collection of thugs and oligarchs that would be jockeying for the job.

Absolutely zero chance that Kadyrov gets anywhere near Russian leadership, on the simple basis that he is Chechen, also a little because he acts like a brat, Lol. Kadyrov will always be a dog on a leash to anyone who rules Russia to keep Chechnya in line.

I've my doubts that Prigozhin will get near leadership as well, I think he'd sooner be killed off, I see him a little like Kadyrov, a dog on a leash who is effective but far too disliked. I know we mock Girkin but he has FSB ties and dislikes Prigozhin, Shoigu & Gerasimov both dislike him, Prigozhin doesn't have the FSB on his side and there are more than a few regional Russian leaders who dislike him.

As one of them said, Prigozhin is nothing but a chef who hired some mercs.

Be crazy to see someone who is wanted by the FBI as Russia's next leader though. I'm not even sure if he has any political ambitions for real or if he is just trolling, it looks a few times like he's just eager for Putin's attention, I see him doing all this PR in Ukraine but I think if Wagner doesn't ultimately take Bakhmut then if Prigozhin does have political ambitions, they'll be over after that.

But even outside of those two, everyone else is trash like you've said, such as that POS Medvedev.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
SanAndreasX said:

Absolutely zero chance that Kadyrov gets anywhere near Russian leadership, on the simple basis that he is Chechen, also a little because he acts like a brat, Lol. Kadyrov will always be a dog on a leash to anyone who rules Russia to keep Chechnya in line.

I've my doubts that Prigozhin will get near leadership as well, I think he'd sooner be killed off, I see him a little like Kadyrov, a dog on a leash who is effective but far too disliked. I know we mock Girkin but he has FSB ties and dislikes Prigozhin, Shoigu & Gerasimov both dislike him, Prigozhin doesn't have the FSB on his side and there are more than a few regional Russian leaders who dislike him.

As one of them said, Prigozhin is nothing but a chef who hired some mercs.

Be crazy to see someone who is wanted by the FBI as Russia's next leader though. I'm not even sure if he has any political ambitions for real or if he is just trolling, it looks a few times like he's just eager for Putin's attention, I see him doing all this PR in Ukraine but I think if Wagner doesn't ultimately take Bakhmut then if Prigozhin does have political ambitions, they'll be over after that.

But even outside of those two, everyone else is trash like you've said, such as that POS Medvedev.

So we have to kill those shit stains too. No wonder the Russian people have a growing distrust of politicians.

@KiigelHeart 

An extra 1,300 kilometres NATO border with Russia.

Putin is such a genius.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 March 2023

Ukraine Situation Report: Wagner Has Up To 36,000 Troops In Bakhmut Says Top U.S. General

The "Ukrainians are doing a very effective area defense that has proven to be very costly to the Russians," Milley said. "For about the last 20, 21 days, the Russians have not made any progress whatsoever. So it's a slaughter-fest for the Russians. They're getting hammered in the vicinity of Bakhmut. The Ukrainians have fought very, very well. That's also true across the entire frontline trace from Kreminna all the way down to Kherson. The Ukrainians have fought a remarkable defensive fight and the Russians have not achieved their strategic objectives."

While Milley may have been generalizing — there may have been some small gains made by Russian forces during this time period — the Russian push in Bakhmut, he added, is not a separate battle, but part of their larger offensive that has sputtered.

Hungary on Russian Government's List of "Unfriendly Countries"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 March 2023