By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

The Russians are killing each other again and on Prigozhin's turf? Or former turf?

Hmm. Maybe annoyed the Kremlin.

Could be Ukraine too, I suppose, but feels fairly useless of a target to Ukraine.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 April 2023

Around the Network

- Participated in the Donbas war since 2014.
- A criminal, was in prison for bank robbery.
- A self-proclaimed "writer" (I haven't read anything).
- Since Feb 2022, been on and off in the Donbas, often traveling back to Russia.
- Definitely felt very comfortable in the war.
- Had a sizeable TG following, was posting "Evening Vladlen" summaries to his channel every night, in addition to opinions and suggestions.
- Close associate with a number of Rascists, including RSOTM admin (Wagner group). He was indeed very close with Wagner.
- In recent months, began hosting an irregular show on Solovyev's channel together with the creator of Rybar.
- Essentially, he was a minor superstar in the z-world, everyone knows him. While his death may not trigger a physical response, it will have a massive effect on the Russians. It already does.

Ryuu96 said:

The Russians are killing each other again and on Prigozhin's turf? Or former turf?

Hmm. Maybe annoyed the Kremlin.

Could be Ukraine too, I suppose, but feels fairly useless of a target to Ukraine.

Either way, he had it coming.

Finland Becomes an Official Member of NATO Tomorrow.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 April 2023

"Unfortunately, the situation at the front, which the media is varnishing in every possible way, has an extremely negative impact on the situation throughout the country," he said.“I'm not afraid to say it, we are heading for a military defeat.”

"Indeed, I gave the cafe to the patriotic movement KIBER FRONT Z, and they held various seminars there. This tragedy most likely occurred at the seminar. As for the death of Daria Dugina - yes, everything is similar. But I wouldn't blame the Kyiv regime for these actions. I think a group of radicals who are unlikely to have any connections with the government are acting."

Around the Network

I found this video, very insightful. It explain many of Russia's tactical shortcoming and failure while also providing explanation as to why they were actually forced to use such and are forced to continue using them.

EpicRandy said:

I found this video, very insightful. It explain many of Russia's tactical shortcoming and failure while also providing explanation as to why they were actually forced to use such and are forced to continue using them.

I thought it was because they're a bunch of fanatical sociopathic idiots.

EpicRandy said:

Another interesting video to watch I found:

Ryuu96 said:

@KiigelHeart 

An extra 1,300 kilometres NATO border with Russia.

Putin is such a genius.

Today is the day! Already bought a bottle of Putler's signature beer to celebrate.

Quite happy about our parliamentary election results too. None of the crazy openly pro-Russia wankers got elected and they hardly got any votes. Also only 2 out of 7 MPs who voted against Nato got re-elected.

Finland Officially Joins NATO as the 31st Member!

Welcome to all our Finnish friends and hopefully Sweden follows shortly after.

Hopefully Erdogan loses so we can get Sweden in ASAP.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2023