By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Just Bought My First Sony Game Ever

 

Men of the West, what say you?!

I shall or have purchased... 6 37.50%
 
I shall never stain my ho... 7 43.75%
 
They should have stayed on PS devices only! 3 18.75%
 
Total:16

That's right folks. I did it. I, who hath loathed Playstation, its games, and especially its controller design since before The White Witch left the doomed world of Charn, before the Ents breathed their first breath, and before HTML 2, have purchased god Of War on PC. This day was history for me! Who here has joined in this endevour to purchase their first Sony game?

Last edited by Dulfite - on 14 January 2022

Around the Network

Now you can come back in a few weeks to let us know how bad it was.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

Now you can come back in a few weeks to let us know how bad it was.

Why would I do that? I love narrative-driven games. Visually it's amazing looking. Gameplay looked fun. How could I think it was bad?



Why hath thy loathed Playstation?



Dulfite said:
DonFerrari said:

Now you can come back in a few weeks to let us know how bad it was.

Why would I do that? I love narrative-driven games. Visually it's amazing looking. Gameplay looked fun. How could I think it was bad?

If you liked that them you have a dozen games or more that had came only for PS3 and even more for PS4, still you didn`t buy those. So guess you don`t like that much =p

And last I remember Nintendo games aren`t really narrative-driven.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Dulfite said:

Why would I do that? I love narrative-driven games. Visually it's amazing looking. Gameplay looked fun. How could I think it was bad?

If you liked that them you have a dozen games or more that had came only for PS3 and even more for PS4, still you didn`t buy those. So guess you don`t like that much =p

And last I remember Nintendo games aren`t really narrative-driven.

I didn't say Nintendo games were, nor did I say there weren't plenty of ps games I'd be interested in playing. I just have never owned a PlayStation nor plan to at this point (I own Nintendo platforms and gaming PC).



Dulfite said:
DonFerrari said:

If you liked that them you have a dozen games or more that had came only for PS3 and even more for PS4, still you didn`t buy those. So guess you don`t like that much =p

And last I remember Nintendo games aren`t really narrative-driven.

I didn't say Nintendo games were, nor did I say there weren't plenty of ps games I'd be interested in playing. I just have never owned a PlayStation nor plan to at this point (I own Nintendo platforms and gaming PC).

So once again, because I'm curious, why did/do you hate Playstation?



DonFerrari said:
Dulfite said:

Why would I do that? I love narrative-driven games. Visually it's amazing looking. Gameplay looked fun. How could I think it was bad?

If you liked that them you have a dozen games or more that had came only for PS3 and even more for PS4, still you didn`t buy those. So guess you don`t like that much =p

And last I remember Nintendo games aren`t really narrative-driven.

Why so hostile?  I figured your original post as a joke...but it seems you were serious?



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Dad of Boy is my most hated game ever, you can't even jump in it, the inventory is a big mess, you can buy 1000 combat moves that are pointless, the story is about not Kratos, you know the god of war? but about some viking dude

Spoiler!
who can't feel anything until the boy stabs him with his micro pingis jajaja

Do yourself a favor and play the first 3 games.

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 January 2022

m0ney said:

Dad of Boy is my most hated game ever, you can't even jump in it, the inventory is a big mess, you can buy 1000 combat moves that are pointless, the story is about not Kratos, you know the god of war? but about some viking dude 

Spoiler!
who can't feel anything until the boy stabs him with his micro pingis jajaja

Do yourself a favor and play the first 3 games.

I absolutely loved Dad of War and the originals.  The 2018 game was my GotY that year hands down, I even got the plat (which says a lot, because I really have to love a game to do that).

They are two completely different styles, but the quality is great.  He may very well enjoy the new style more than the old, so this comment seems a bit short sighted.  Not everyone has the same taste in games.  When both types are of equal quality (they are), it is down to personal preference and nothing else.

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 January 2022

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261