By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will XBox 360 reach 50 million?

walsufnir said:
kowenicki said:
the best is ofcourse the when will ps3 overtake 360 thread.... that is just gold.

link?!?!

This one?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=25094

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

I'm glad I don't find myself in these threads.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I love old threads. More need to be bumped!

I bought a new Slim 360 and a new Slim PS3.

Neither have broke since!

There was one where PS3 dudes were 30 million 360 tops this was a revamp when that looked like an epic fail.

Still whodda thunk nintendo would be the first to upgrade of ya no third party support my bad. at least with the new hardware when the 720 ans ps4 comes out WiiU will scale better with games then the wii.

Around the Network

Actually the thought was when the 720 would come out and a 5 year life cycle. I posted in here 30 to 40 then a new console. If we new it would be a prolonged life cycle then projections would have been higher also the original xbox sold around 24 million.

So the thinking was MS would pull the plug and get the jump on the next gen again. So I fail at being a prognosticator too.

kowenicki said:
walsufnir said:
kowenicki said:
the best is ofcourse the when will ps3 overtake 360 thread.... that is just gold.

link?!?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=25094

ohhh this is nice. it supports what i said in the thread about sony shipped 70 million ps3: after all this moaning, insulting and verbal fighting... :D yes, ps3 *now* has a chance to overtake x360. the thread is just written gold but sadly many users seem to have left this forum. they got substituted by other ps3-fans obviously while arguments are still more often opinions.

thanks a lot, dude!

It's interesting that this was predicted 4 years ago and now this prediction has been smashed, as xbox 360 just hit 70 million and growing

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

erikers said:
No it won't. 32-36 million is a good estimate which is a great improvement over 24 million Xbox's. It's also a good sign for Microsoft as they have been instrumental in what will eventually be a possible 50% loss of the market share Sony had with the PS2 this generation.

i agree with this.

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I love old threads. More need to be bumped!

Yeah, like this one.

You reaaaaaaally love that one, dont you?