By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm sorry I try to side with everybody group I don't belong I just

Should I be Nutruel or side with someone?

Be Nuetral ,Unbias 8 44.44%

Be Nuetral bit a little bias to one of us 2 11.11%

SIde with Xbox Empire 2 11.11%

Side with Playstation Nation 3 16.67%

Side with Club Nintendo 2 11.11%

You should Leave us Curre... 1 5.56%

Total:18
Manlytears said:

You good, take any side that makes you happy.
Except Nintendo, they are the bad guys!!! Remember, "Nintendon't" is still real today!

https://youtu.be/k7nsBoqJ6s8

This, except, that attitude led to them eventually discontinuing their hardware offerings.

So maybe don't always do the opposite of Nin. Maybe you should Switch, sometimes.

Around the Network

IMO this idea of siding with a single manufacturer is kind of childish, just be a fan of the games themselves (whatever you like) regardless of platform

I mean, this aint sports teams, political parties or high school cliques. Screw loyalty and screw these corporations, just play the games you most enjoy, and the console(s) with the most games you enjoy. I'd say Nintendo is the closest to Sega, but that of course doesn't mean limit yourselves to them. 

Last edited by DarthMetalliCube - on 20 December 2021

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Play the games you most enjoy on the platform you enjoy them most. Being a Sega fan those are probably Nintendo, PlayStation and PC.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

No point siding with all four platforms here, just relax and enjoy the video games.

Around the Network

It doesnt matter. This conflict of yours - if you could call it that - is irrelevant. No one cares who you side with - or if you side with anyone at all. The very concept of picking "sides" when it comes to gaming is pretty dumb and self-defeating. None of this matters. Of the things that dont matter, this one is the one that matters the least. This very reply is already giving more attention to this thread than the amount of attention it really deserves - which is none - and the only reason im still writing it its because im just buying a little time until its my break time to go for lunch - which im gonna do right about... now.

Just install Dosbox on your PC and play all the great 90s games. No need for any newer shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3iVcM_-Q54&ab_channel=N-tertainmentX-tended

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Don't side with big Cooperation's just support great games and programs.

Be a patriot. Side with Xbox (Microsoft)

I am siding with Xeons soon.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.