By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You Wake Up...

Dulfite said:

And find out the following had happened:

Switzerland has declared war on Brazil.

Elon Musk purchased a majority stake in Microsoft.

President Biden fires VP Harris, appoints Ralph Nader to be VP, then resigns himself.

All the grass worldwide has turned blue.

Literally everything on Earth tastes like chicken. Toothpaste, deodorant, grandma's cookies, you name it.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants becomes a murderous cult in Canada.

What do you do? What do you think?

-Let the world burn

-He might do actual shit with Microsoft. Let the world burn.

-GOP and their constituents would lose their mind. Civil War. Let the world burn.

-It would be more interesting if it starts producing THC, maybe. Burn it, smoke it as the world burns.

-More the reason to eat more puss. Eat everything as the world burns.

-I don't know why you want to start in Canada, but okay. Let the world burn.

Watch the world burn. I'd be drunk, got crunk, all hyphy, high again all at the same time, time and time again, then back at it again, once again, again and again.

Around the Network

As a brazilian, I would be worried.

Honestly, any country that declares war against Brazil would probably end up as the winner. We are too screwed up to fight.

So out of all those things the only one I'd notice would be grass turning blue. Which is clearly a downgrade, green as a color is vastly superior to blue.

I have been vegetarian for I think now seven years. Everything tasting like chicken would get repetitive and force chemists to try to fix that, but ultimately it would be much better than a lot of other single tastes and because of the lack of choice in taste I imagine many people would become vegetarian. I like green grass contrasting blue. In fact in my old bedroom I purposely had my floor a light green carpet, and wall off-white blue to feel sort of bright and outdoorsy. The Elon Musk thing would by far be the most irrelevant change I think.

It's now been a day later. Many of you have been able to begin processing these changes more now. What are your thoughts?

Around the Network

...in the morning feeling like P Diddy!

I kid, I kid.

As for the OP:

1. Well, they do them. Whatever.

2. So are we getting Microsoft Teslas now where you can play an Xbox Series inside it?

3. Who the fuck is Ralph Nader?

4. WE FINALLY MADE IT TO NAMEK!!! GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!!!

5. Hey, if all the healthy stuff tastes like it, I may actually eat it. It's the perfect excuse I'll need to go on a diet!

6. Not like I ever go to Canada anyway. My brother in Minneapolis might have to GTFO though.

What do I do? Nothing.
What do I think? ....Eh.