By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You Wake Up...

And find out the following had happened:

Switzerland has declared war on Brazil.

Elon Musk purchased a majority stake in Microsoft.

President Biden fires VP Harris, appoints Ralph Nader to be VP, then resigns himself.

All the grass worldwide has turned blue.

Literally everything on Earth tastes like chicken. Toothpaste, deodorant, grandma's cookies, you name it.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants becomes a murderous cult in Canada.

What do you do? What do you think?

Around the Network

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Another Thursday...

I'd do my best to escape the Matrix.

If all that happened, especially in the space of a day... I'd have to assume there is some form of cival war oing on between the programs/machines.

Hopefully I'm found by the nebuchadnezzar. Not to meet Trinty, Morpheous or Neo.... No... I want to meet Mouse.

Get him to program my own woman in the red dress.

Well, I guess I'd tip my hat to the new constitution. Then, I'd take a bow for the new revolution. Afterwards, I'd smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday.

Around the Network

OMG, Q was right about everything!

I would get hungry and start eating random things that I shouldn't. This blue grass that tastes like chicken, yum!

From 2016-2020 was worse than all of that at once.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Brazil probably deserved it.

Elon will do fine.

Who the hell is Ralph Nader?

Don't go outside.

Chicken tastes great.

I don't live in Canada.

Zippy6 said:

Brazil probably deserved it.

Elon will do fine.

Who the hell is Ralph Nader?

Don't go outside.

Chicken tastes great.

I don't live in Canada.

He was the face of the Green Party here in USA for many years. Also, I can honestly say he is the most boring speaker I've ever watched lol. A true legend. I'm not a Greenie, but I enjoy watching speakers from opposing views and happened to give him a go. Let's just say he is no Howard Dean lol.