By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sega Genesis and N64 Coming to Nintendo Online With a New Expansion Subscription

MUSHA! MUSHA! MUSHA!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

While it's good to get these games, they shouldn't be an upcharge.

If they ever give us GBA, GCN, or Wii games, maybe those will be an upcharge as well. They probably wouldn't do an upcharge for GB or GBC games, bur who knows.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I am not going to lie.... those wireless controllers are a strong selling point.

I can get all this for free, still I do not want it unless the emulation improves the graphics. Most those games are worthless, Mario kart? We already have mario kart 8 which is way beyond graphically speaking. Mario 64 is already on the mario 3d stars, ocarina of time would be great if there's improvements, the game would look far too dated otherwise to even bother. I can play all these anyway on the pc or laptop with much better graphics.

The fact that people applauded that they may pay Nintendo more to play a few 30 year old games on the service was seriously cringe.

Around the Network

More garbage on offer from Nintendo. I really wish people would stop giving them money for dumb crap. Until that happens, they'll keep on doing it.

$50 for a three-button Genesis pad >:)

I would have paid more for DMs, dedicated servers, voice chat, etc. but 30-year-old ROMs running in relatively poor emulators? Nah.

haxxiy said:

$50 for a three-button Genesis pad >:)

I would have paid more for DMs, dedicated servers, voice chat, etc. but 30-year-old ROMs running in relatively poor emulators? Nah.

Gotta pay for that "Switch Online" branding on the box.  

Aren't the Retro-Bit Genesis wireless controllers ($34.99) already compatible with the Switch?

The controllers should have been 40€, considering the SNES controller is 30€.

Yoshi's Story and Sin & Punishment for me. Later Paper Mario, Banjo-Kazooie and Kirby 64. That N64 controller is way too expensive but it could really come in handy for emulation. Overall, if this service is only 10 bucks more than the regular one, I'll subscribe.

Edit: Does the N64 controller come with rumble support included?