By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rap/Hiphop with Intense Instruments thread

I'm from California so I hear these type of songs etc.

Ice Cube colorblind (With blue and red bandannas on the street
And if you slipping, you'll be six feet deep
'Cause me and T-bone, we pay it no mind
And for the rest of the mob, we stay color blind)

2:10 Mark of Eminem Bitch please 2 fire.

(… And you don't really wanna fuck, with me
Only nigga that I trust, is me
Fuck around and make me bust, this heat
That's the devil, they always wanna dance) x2

NWA chin check 1:03 mark 

(I'ma smoke where I want to smoke (fuck that)
I'ma choke who I want to choke (fuck that)
I'ma ride where I want to ride (fuck that)
Cause I'ma explicit for life, so I'ma nigga til I diz-ie)

2Pac When I get free 2

2pac nothing to lose

Tupac Representin 93 instruments feel great

Spoiler!

1:28 mark Tha dogg pound why I made this into spoiler , West coast vs east coast rap , but the instruments and snoop word by word hook are amazing.

Will share more later , :)

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 07 November 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Tupac has SO many great songs.

This song with the Stevie Wonder beat is excellent, and IMO this is the hardest hitting story off of Tupac's debut, more so than Brenda's Got a Baby:

When I think of "gangsta rap" this Notorious BIG is the song that comes to mind:

And my favourite battle song of all time - well, it's between this and Tupac's Hit Em Up:

And because Eminem's early stuff doesn't get enough love relative to his anthemy stuff:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Dr. Dre 1:09 mark of the next episode

Tupac still I rise Original lyrics are very deep underated

Tupac all eyes on me lyrics 

Yupac pour out little liquar my favorite is 2:22 hook

That's is the way suppose to be homie , if it was me , you'd do shit for me HOMIE! I can remember scrappin back to back , throwin dogs on these suckers runnin up on these young hog

Biggie smalls sky the limit without the intro Y'know.

Eminem - business 1:08 mark So funny

Let's get down to business , Got no time to play around what is this? must be a circus in town , let's shut the shit down on these clowns can I get a witness? whole song is funny.

The hooks Kendrick lamar throws I like in Kendrick lamar ADHD , sounds like classic rap + modern

SMF 2 death of a klansman (KKK) ten blows to your foe lyrics

cassete cost 100$ theres more songs

Att Will do it at will , this cassette cost 80$ not tripping cost more and is 5 stars like a tupac album. there's more songs am not uploading.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Jumpin said:

Tupac has SO many great songs.

This song with the Stevie Wonder beat is excellent, and IMO this is the hardest hitting story off of Tupac's debut, more so than Brenda's Got a Baby:

When I think of "gangsta rap" this Notorious BIG is the song that comes to mind:

And my favourite battle song of all time - well, it's between this and Tupac's Hit Em Up:

And because Eminem's early stuff doesn't get enough love relative to his anthemy stuff:

Agree tupac has alot of great songs.

Around the Network

Damn it's 400$ on ebay , ebay finally put it wow more than 30 tupac albums

The average rating above 

Well, I do own it in cassette.

I have to nitpick Tupac on this song. You say Candyman's name FIVE times, not three :)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Check youtubers reaction to this song Tupac last ones left at 0:44 mark  his lyrics are nasty.

my favorite 1;02 mark super nasty signal Kedafi watch me with the chrome nine and alot of truths

Woodland creatures public assistance have few mexican doing beast verses video below

Mexican rap lyrics evil Cali Life style - Lost

Tupac -when we ride our enemies Briss remix lyrics evil

If you're open-minded and willing to giv esoemthign different a shot the album Whole Lotta Red by Playboi Carti is really good. Here are some of my favorite tracks from the tape.