By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rap/Hiphop with Intense Instruments thread

Three 6 Mafia Poppin my collar project pat remix I like the instruments and lyrics here

Ice Cube Ammikkkas most wanted my favorite part 2:12 (I put heads to bed fled the scene with all the green aka money hear shots and sireens  when I fiend , first they yo rings now they my rings aka took a dead mans gold rings  love entire song 

Ice cube I push rymes like weights whole song boss

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 17 November 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

DDG - OD Lyrics and rthym nasty and his black gloves with tank top boss song for me

Young Dolph -Play with yo B , Lyrics is nasty 

Spoiler!

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Bone Thugs N Harmony for tha love of money instruments fire

Jay Z give it 2 me , These instruments are super dope 20/10 rating that's how you flex on instruments

Fabulous - Can't Deny it Featuring Nate dogg my favorite part 0:07 nasty hook 20/10

Juvenile back that azz up dirty verion 40/10 rating lyrics and instruments be crushin

Nelly - E.I. lyrics are dope Adele Andele mami E.I. E.I. uh oh 20/10 rating because of that dope verse 1:15 mark of video.

Big Tymers - Still Fly my favorite part verse 1:32 Got Everything in my momma's name but I'm hood rich da dada da dada 40/10 rating for me.

Tupac each day. Some of his remixes have the best instrumentals; On the eve of war (DJ Thug Angel), Me Against the world( Bun B & Brooklyn), and Untouchables(Django Unchained).

Check this Animation about a Police Officer     Police Checkpoint

Denzel Curry Ultimate dope

Fetty Wep Trap Queen sounds great 0:53 favorite part

YNW murder on my mind dope lyrics and instrumental

Rob Stone chill bill instruments great 

Sean Paul Get busy incredible addicting song

Ludacris - Saturday favorite verse (system on blast I see big ass)

Ludacris - move bitch dirty is nasty ultra dope song

WIndow shopper 50 cent is great insult for people who show up wanting without enough dope

50 Cent - pimp

Tupac - 2 of amerikaz most wanted my favorite part 2:44 mark

Ice Cube - Roll all Day , I like the instrumentals here.

Ludacris - Roll out lyrics nasty

Around the Network

Eminem - the real slim shady , addicting song

Emenim - Till I collapse

Outkast - Ms Jackson Instumentals 

Lil Troy wanna be a baller instrumentals 

Bubba Sparkxxxs - Ugly Instruments are beast but the lyrics ok

LL cool J headsprung Instruments are great I forgot the lyrics

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 18 November 2021

Aisle 10 hello Allison instruments 40/10

Designer - Panda lyrics 

DMX - Damien instrumentals fire lyrics devil

Cassidy - Hotel , the reason I put this here is because instrumentals and R kelly looking like pink bandit villian stealing thots 1:14 mark

Last edited by dx11332sega - 6 days ago

A nugget from the East coast vs West Coast (NY vs LA) wars. Chicago based rapper Common signed with an NYC label, and released this song

Ice Cube came back with a rebuttal

"Hip Hop started in the west! Ice Cube bailin through the east without a vest!"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Rappers that don't give a fuck

And the guy who gives the absolute lowest amount of fucks:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I wonder what was the second song above?